The Axl Rose Appreciation Thread! 😀

Karice

21 minutes ago, Rovim said:

no, cause the interview was planned.

Okay, if the interview was planned, that makes sense. I thought Kurt just jumped into Axl's Limo suddenly and gave him an impromptu Interview which would have been CREEPY 😱, but I'm sure if Kurt had suddenly jumped into Axl's Limo and gave him an impromptu Interview, Axl would have said something like,"Get the fuck out of my Limo, you Creep! 🤣

On 1/17/2023 at 8:32 AM, Karice said:

There is a song by Joan Osborne called,"One Of Us." I wonder if Axl has ever been one of us, just another Axl Rose/Guns N'Roses Fan Poster. 🤔😀I'm not talking about the time (s) he showed up and did some kind of ,"I'm Axl Rose, AMA," thing(IIRC there was something about him calling himself Dexter(Fans on the now Defunct Guns N'Roses Fan Website continuously referred to him as Dexter which confused me and I was wondering why they were calling Axl Dexter instead and I was soon answered when I asked), I'm talking about if he ever signed up under a name like,"I Love Guns N'Roses," seemingly just another Axl Rose/Guns N'Roses Fan and talked about how much he loves Guns N'Roses! 😀🤔

95 per cent chance I would say.  Wouldn't you do it if you had a whole forum talking ..dissecting  every part of you , your mind, artistry., Your choices , ?  doing it is so easy. That is a no brainer. 

I am a member of another artists fan club /forum and they absolutely did it. It was certainly confirmed  that the  artist was amongst "us" so don't ever be surprised Karice.

4 minutes ago, WendiRosei said:

95 per cent chance I would say.  Wouldn't you do it if you had a whole forum talking ..dissecting  every part of you , your mind, artistry., Your choices , ?  doing it is so easy. That is a no brainer. 

I am a member of another artists fan club /forum and they absolutely did it. It was certainly confirmed  that the  artist was amongst "us" so don't ever be surprised Karice.

If Axl truly has ever been one of us, I wonder if he replied something like,"Go fuck yourself! " To Posters criticizing his voice recently! 🤣🤔😉🤭😉

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, WendiRosei said:

So , what else shall we appreciate about Mr Rose  Karice ? Pretty lovely thread here ^_^

Thank you for your warm words! 🥰 There is so much to appreciate about Axl Rose, his looks, his personality, his loyalty, his voice, his Charisma, so on. 🥰🤘He's just phenomenal! 🥰🤘

• GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, Karice said:

Thank you for your warm words! 🥰 There is so much to appreciate about Axl Rose, his looks, his personality, his loyalty, his voice, his Charisma, so on. 🥰🤘He's just phenomenal! 🥰🤘

He certainly is an engaging character. His intellectual brain  is thrilling to me. I think  my all time favourite part of him is his vigilant nature though.  Always has been.  I like his empathy & caring nature,  it is clear to see that he has that in abundance. Think he was ridiculously  misunderstood when he was younger. He stands for continuing  strength & that is something which is magnetic to me. 

You are welcome Karice. Great Discussion.

Ive dated so many men like this,  and you cannot recreate this.

9372eb0f161fc71fcc4cf406a015710e.jpg

3 hours ago, WendiRosei said:

A certain person from Chinesedemocracyforum back in the day allegedly had this whole unedited interview from the second he got in the car to the second he left. Same person I believe who had the VMA's soundcheck video. Working at MTV had it's perks I guess.

1 hour ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Lol you said that like you were there and were recounting a memory from youth 

Ha! ..well  Shackler that is a very strong memory from youth and  I am glad we have YouTube to back that up instantly!  because the old VHS which i recorded that footage on when that was being broadcast is obsolete.

1 minute ago, WendiRosei said:

Ha! ..well  Shackler that is a very strong memory from youth and  I am glad we have YouTube to back that up instantly!  because the old VHS which i recorded that footage on when that was being broadcast is obsolete.

Bloody hell VHS, think I still have my making of the vids somewhere.

1 minute ago, WendiRosei said:

Who remembers that ..when you saw , heard that for the very first time?

Gosh probably 1994, that's when I started getting into them, not a great time to get into them really just as they were about to vanish

On 3/13/2023 at 8:09 AM, ©GnrPersia said:

Yes Axl was not the only one wearing a bandana in early days. Duff wore bandanas too. Izzy was wearing bandanas too. Later on Matt was wearing bandanas too. So Axl was not the only one wearing a bandana as Duff and Izzy and Matt were wearing bandanas too. So there were at least four members wearing bandanas. Axl Rose, Izzy Stradlin, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum were wearing bandanas. So Bandanas were worn by four members. These four members are Axl Rose, Izzy Stradling, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum. You never know, there might be more members in the future who would wear bandanas. We cannot predict the future who is wearing bandanas. But we can confidently say that up until now there have been four members wearing bandanas. Axl Rose, Izzy Stradlin and Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum were wearing bandanas. Blue bandanas, red bandanas, velvet bandanas... All were tried by Axl Rose, Izzy Stradlin and Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum. So to conclude, four members so far have been wearing bandanas at different occasions. Axl Rose, Izzy Stradling, Duff Mckagan and Matt Sorum.

You forgot Random capitalisation of Words that should Not be Capitalised