What message You Could Be Mine seems to present to me

• 2 months later...

How old are you?

It was the soundtrack to the T2 film which used ground breaking technology at the time.

November last year they released ...

And...i know you all know . I just had to seize the opportunity to post it.  ( I would post the original from 1991, but it is not on the official  channel ..). It's just good music , and i would believe  there is no hidden message or telling us what we should be doing /thinking  or anything complicated. At the time though, I had never heard nor seen  anything like it.  Huge part of youth.

I really miss that about music...

3a3ea08a20b81bbd10f45ab98c1a40c4.jpg

85f34821b33670c0f3c35038a0012aad.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

you mean vacum

Is this a ‘cum’ joke or an attempt to correct my spelling?

if the former, I bid you a gentlemanly ‘haha’. If it’s the latter, you need a dictionary and a cup of tea. 

Edited by Billy Cundy
  • Haha 2

On 1/18/2023 at 5:25 PM, allwaystired said:

If though they released a new album in 2023, in their 60s, referring to "bitches", sex and such like I'd think it was a fucking disgraceful embarrassment. 

How about if they released an album with a song going on about pussies full of maggots and so on, what would you say to that 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nice Boy said:

How about if they released an album with a song going on about pussies full of maggots and so on, what would you say to that 

Haha! Excellent point! 

I can tell you what I actually said? "Thank fuck they have finally managed to do SOMETHING, let me order the EP straight away". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outofgascar said:

I always thought that the deeper meaning meant that she could be his, but she's way out of line. :bitchfight:

@Outofgascar And....that ,she gets nothin' done,  and she asks him where he's been far too much . She needs to give it a rest.  She makes him uncomfortable, shes a drama queen  too many times.

She's a headache . :lol: