Metallica does suck

insomniac

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Axl is right

Although Metallica have a few alright songs

Hey there's a though, everyone always complaing about Axls attitude, look at Metallica thinking they're so hardcore haha!

and why is this in the Guns N' Roses section.

Guest JohnUlmer
Metallica have a few good songs - for a dumb metal band.

But James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich are fucking assholes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

James Hetfield is an idiot. On the documentary, he had to ask someone what the word "mission" meant...and he was dead serious. It wasn't even intended as a joke in the film. My jaw dropped open; I couldn't believe it.

To quote John Goodman, "Am I the only sane person around here?"

was just listening to the axl rant from sacromento 93.. where he goes off on metallica....... he is so right those guys suck

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

post this rany please.

i like metallica n all but axl rants make me laugh cause he insult things a lot.

like the nirvana one. that was pretty funny. didnt laugh but still funny

Metallica have a few good songs - for a dumb metal band.

But James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich are fucking assholes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dumb Metal does not exist.

There is only Heavy, Thrash, Death, Epic, and much more.

Hatfield and Ulrich are so "stupid" that they made a concert with the San Francisco Philarmonic...

Anyways, they're greate and thank God they aren't a drug-addicts grunge band. or a pop one, isntead grunge is worst than pop.

Edited by Cold Razor

What exactly did Axl say?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He talked about how much James was a racist when they we're touring, and how about Lars is pretty much his bitch (I laughed), and how they wouldn't tour with GnR if they didn't get so much money. Also, James was bitching about Sebastian Bach or something, when he was looking up to them.

He also said something about how they we're complaining because they we're pretty much an opening band.

Wasn't a smart idea for Axl to rant about Metallica on their "turf" because Duff got hit in the hit with a bottle at that show and they had to end it early.

old Metallica blows GNR away
Maybe "new" GnR, but NEVER the old Guns. They blow Metallica way out of the fucking water. Edited by Crazyman

The narrowmindedness of certain people on this board is astonishing. Metallica are one of the most popular/talented/biggest bands in the world. And they fucking did it playing thrash/heavy metal and they still brought it main stream. Overrated?? fucking retards. Atleast Metallica are still fucking recording music and they atleast treat their fans with respect unlike a certain band i know..... :fuckyou:

The narrowmindedness of certain people on this board is astonishing. Metallica are one of the most popular/talented/biggest bands in the world. And they fucking did it playing thrash/heavy metal and they still brought it main stream. Overrated?? fucking retards. Atleast Metallica are still fucking recording music and they atleast treat their fans with respect unlike a certain band i know..... :fuckyou:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great post. Man i love guns n roses, i hate guns n roses fans though; they hate VR, they hate motley crue, they hate metallica becuase they love ax l so much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great post. Man i love guns n roses, i hate guns n roses fans though; they hate VR, they hate motley crue, they hate metallica becuase they love ax l so much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hate VR because they suck.

I like Metallica though.

Is there a problem?