Merck: 2006 will be an exciting year

Gigger

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully CD will finally be released in 2006, but Merck should take his cue from Axl and just keep his mouth shut until/if the album is formally scheduled for release. He obviously has little to no control over the situation and this seems like just another broad promise he himself can't fulfill.

Time to close your eyes, throw more pennies into the fountain and make the same wish again, Merck. Maybe, just maybe, Axl will throw you a bone sometime this year. Then again, maybe he'll just throw you into the water instead...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

It's still so bizarre how we can't get offended. Like 2005 was supposed to be a big year for GNR then nothing. Why doesn't merk say what happened to his plans? 2007 - that's my uninformed random prediction. I still havent finished GTA yet. I finished the story but I need to polish off the corners, some boring driving missions or something...so that's 2007.

People can doubt the validity of this rumour, or any other rumour for that matter. But at some point one of them has got to come true.

It's either that or this album is never coming out, and that is something I simply do not believe.

BTW, has anyone tried this quick edit feature? Pretty fucking cool!

Edited by KBear

People can doubt the validity of this rumour, or any other rumour for that matter. But at some point one of them has got to come true.

It's either that or this album is never coming out, and that I simply do not believe.

Right, as they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. And Merck definitely comes off as a broken clock at this point, although in his defense we don't even know if he actually said this...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

IS THAT RIGHT MERCK!?!?!?! WILL IT BE AS EXCITING AS 2005????? AND 2004???? AND 2003???? AND 2002???...(well actually that was pretty exciting]BUT ITS THE PRINCIPLE OF THE MATTER!!!!

like my good friend says....

SMOKE IT IN YOUR TWAT!!!!

:krider:

Edited by bucket13

Who knows? I know we were all alot more positive when he said 2005 would be the year of Guns n Roses. Fuckin make up your mind already Merk!

Do you really think it is Merck who is in the position to make his mind up? I reckon he just goes by what Axl hints at. Are we gonna see Axl Rose anytime soon? 4 years since their last show and 2 years since someone saw him. What the fuck?

I know. I was kidding

Well, erm to look at this optimistically then yay 12months or so left and anything can happen between now adn december...but to look at this pessimistically, well mr merck did say something thought provoking of gnr in 2005 so it could be the same i say something us fans take it out of context get our hopes up and be disappointed...who knows

The merck fellow has to be pretty brave making a bold statement like he has again