NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006

Dash_X

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, for heaven's sake. I can't believe some of you are whining about him hanging out with Korn. You bitch and complain when we don't get pics or hear any news that lets us know he's alive -- but when we do, some of you find another reason to whine. Unbelievable. :rolleyes:

The grass is always greener on the other side ;)

Oh, for heaven's sake. I can't believe some of you are whining about him hanging out with Korn. You bitch and complain when we don't get pics or hear any news that lets us know he's alive -- but when we do, some of you find another reason to whine. Unbelievable. :rolleyes:

And for what it's worth -- I see nothing wrong with him hanging with Korn. Whether you like Korn or not, it's a rock band that's managed to achieve success in a world that's bloated by pop/bubble gum bands like "Usher," "Jessica Simpson," and "kelly Clarkson." I'm not a huge Korn fan myself - but I think it's a respectable band.

So true. Korn is not exactly the best band in the world, but they have had quite a successful career and have made it through as one of the pioneers of nu-metal. A genre that may have never made it past 2 years. I give them a lot of credit and I have a couple of their albums, which are decent and warrant a listen every now and then.

Also, yes, we finally have some news and REAL pics of Axl Rose. Now those tiring "Here's a hick that looks like Axl in my backyard" topics can lay to rest in the shitpile they came in on. Yet, people still find something wrong. Hell, if I had money like Axl, I'd buy a lot of jerseys too. I love wearing jerseys. People don't have to wear them just because they're fat. Let's just be glad that some new pics have surfaced and that Axl doesn't have too many wrinkles yet.

And for what it's worth -- I see nothing wrong with him hanging with Korn. Whether you like Korn or not, it's a rock band that's managed to achieve success in a world that's bloated by pop/bubble gum bands like "Usher," "Jessica Simpson," and "kelly Clarkson." I'm not a huge Korn fan myself - but I think it's a respectable band.

I completley agree!

I don't really like KoRn either...they kinda creep me out to tell you the truth. Although that one Twisted Transistor song is ok...ahhh! what am I saying?!

ANYWAY...

do you guys think Axl's gonna stay with the jerseys etc. the rest of his career? :drevil:

The best thing in this entire thread besides the Axl photos.

These pictures have probably come about to silence all the gossip over that 'other' photo, the party photo that appeared about 1 week ago now ;)

Also, the sideburns are back, probably after all the shit people wrote about the appearance/interview of the really weird looking Axl at the game.

Edited by dobadog

Guest swwet_child
thank fuck he's actually still alive!

anyone else think he kinda resembles a less mean version of the undertaker with that beard?!

UNDERTAKER.jpg

...probably just me :unsure:

7042297telma12114200691638AM.jpgjames_hetfield_466__105778a.jpg

i see some similarities. at first glance, i thought he was james. theres other pics were james looks like axl in that pic. kinda funny.

7042297telma12114200691638AM.jpg01.jpg
top.jpg

:blink:

The first thing I thought of when I saw it.:P Sorry.

7042297telma12114200691638am3l.jpg018862452806006jz.jpg

Anyone?

Edited by swwet_child

Interesting.

I was invited to that launch party. But since it was in LA, I ignored it.

It's interesting that Axl would attend such a high-profile event.

btw, our Canadian forum members should be happy to see Axl in a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey.

It would definetly be intresting if Jarmo, BigBoss, Spike and the other moderators on the big fan forums also were invited.

thank fuck he's actually still alive!

anyone else think he kinda resembles a less mean version of the undertaker with that beard?!

UNDERTAKER.jpg

...probably just me :unsure:

7042297telma12114200691638AM.jpgjames_hetfield_466__105778a.jpg

i see some similarities. at first glance, i thought he was james. theres other pics were james looks like axl in that pic. kinda funny.

7042297telma12114200691638AM.jpg01.jpg
top.jpg

The first thing I thought of when I saw it.:P Sorry.

7042297telma12114200691638am3l.jpg018862452806006jz.jpg

Anyone?

stop comparing him to other people who have a goatee-lol

I don't understand why everyone is making fun of the beard saying it looks like all these other people.

Doesn no one fucking remember the illusion tours or the yesterdays video, etc...?

NOOO I wasn't saying that 'kip from napolean dynomite' thing about Axl! I was sayin that about the pic that Sabre posted.

Photographer, John Shearer, has spoken to elsewhere about his photos of Axl Rose at yesterdays Korn tour launch party.

He told us "I was pretty excited about it...(I) shot him with Munky from Korn and the guys from Good Charlotte. I shoot these hollywood types every night, but that's the closest I've been to star struck!" The photos themselves can be seen on WireImage.com.

Asked whether he had any more photos, John told us, "He (Axl) is not particularly fond of photographers so I didn't bug him any more...(but) he was surprisingly cool about the photos". John

John also told elsewhere that he, unfortunately, never got the chance to speak to Axl Rose. Sanctuary report that Axl Rose had fun yesterday at the party.

Edited by AxlRoseHaulsAss