it's almost finished

mynameisjonas

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, considering the latest comments and interviews I feel pretty confident that we will hear music this year.

If my dreams come true Gnr will tour the US in july. B)

Ok maybe I don't know much about you. Frankly I don't. But you live in Gothenberg... You want Guns N' Roses to tour the US? Is it just that you want to see GN'R touring again or are you going to America then?

On topic. If Guns N' Roses tour Europe... I'll go anywhere in Britain to see them. Would be awesome. rock1

Well, considering the latest comments and interviews I feel pretty confident that we will hear music this year.

If my dreams come true Gnr will tour the US in july. B)

Ok maybe I don't know much about you. Frankly I don't. But you live in Gothenberg... You want Guns N' Roses to tour the US? Is it just that you want to see GN'R touring again or are you going to America then?

On topic. If Guns N' Roses tour Europe... I'll go anywhere in Britain to see them. Would be awesome. rock1

I'll go anywhere in the world to see them! I can't see them doin an all out UK tour though, just a few dates. Obvioulsy Manchester coz its the musical capital of UK ;) , plus maybe a festival. Maybe Wembley too? If Bon Jovi can do it Guns can walk it!

Grimo.

2005 is the year for Guns N Roses. :unsure:

EXACTLY!!!

Merck is a "yes-man", nothing more or less. Do you really think he would answer any CD questions by saying..."No, the album won't be out this year"? Someone who won't give you an honest but negative answer don't have strong credibility.

Edited by bin laden killed gnr

Someone who won't give you an honest but negative answer don't have strong credibility.
Exactly! How many times have we heard from Merck and the 'inside contacts' that CD is on the launch pad ready for takeoff?? People should take the line 'fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me' a little more seriously. They say that kind of shit on a continuous basis because one of these days its gonna be true, and then they'll say they were right all along. I have a legitimate question for you long time forum members. At what point did "insiders" become a credible source of info at the forums? Did it start with Mysteron, or were there some that preceded him? Considering the fact that very little has happened in the GNR world since before the internet era, it would be interesting to know what credible info they ever leaked to warrant such praise.

I think its pretty disrespectful to say this about Merck.

The only thing he did was keep morale up in the GNR camp. I know he said 2005 was the year of GNR but even if deep down he knew this wasn't true, what else do you want him to say?

"Sorry, the year of Guns N Roses won't be until 2009"?

Gee people! Stop attacking Merck,the man is just doing his job and of course he must know the real status of chinese democracy but he simply can´t give fans that kind of information untill he has to.

You are doing the same when Axl speaks, you overanalyze it all and complain all the time...Merck said this and that and nothing´s happened and bla bla bla. Shit happens and sometimes the plans don´t work the way we wish.

He´s a very buzy business man and he´s been cool by denying some shit rumours so, please give him a rest.