Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

That might not be clipping, they could have used a limiter during recording.

Either way, the recording is genuine. I ran it in Garageband, Pro Tools, Logic, and Cubase. All the transitions are 100% smooth, nothing was spliced in.

True, it may have been a limiter. But when you look at the waves they are really amplified beyond a normalized level.

The recordings are definitely genuine GNR. I was just introducing the tape theory for the possibility that someone recorded these at one of the clubs that Axl attended...or something similar, insider, etc.. I really don't think that the GNR camp released these and I don't think that the Leaker has a full quality copy of the demo CD and directly ripped the tracks from it. I think these may have been recorded to tape WHILE the demo CD was playing through a system, like at a club or something.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its simple :)....

Ok..maybe not, but I guess theres 2 versions!

One for the radio plus an Alt version on the album!..

I really think Axls screwing with us now! hehe

The only part of the song that really doesn't fit is the weird electronic break before it goes back to the "All that I wanted was..." at about 3:19. but that part sounds more like it isn't finished. Like they are going to put something on top of that, but at the time of the recording, it wasn't ready.

Guys, I can't beileve this thread went 4 pages. No offense, but there is no looped music here, it's entirely new parts. Oh, and did you notice the new verses? Maybe it's edited, maybe it's pieced together, explaining the pops, but it's all Better, and I'd say a full version, maybe not the final, but a whole complete one.

Oh, I like the clusterfuck part too, my sig came from the clusterfuck part, it rocks.

Peace

Edited by axlskAmpf

go to www.download.com you can find something there

plz delete my post if im not aloud to post this link :krider:

James S.

cut out 2:22 -->> 3:20 and its a great song, much better like this.

are you fucking crazy?

that part is one of the most intense amazing vocals i've ever heard Axl pull and the riffs are freaking amazing.. totally zeppelin!

Edited by NBKNAS

That might not be clipping, they could have used a limiter during recording.

Either way, the recording is genuine. I ran it in Garageband, Pro Tools, Logic, and Cubase. All the transitions are 100% smooth, nothing was spliced in.

i dunno dude, i ran my edited version in cubase, and the transition looks perfect, it SOUNDS a little off, but that could be because i came in 1/1000 of a second too early.

no offense... but you people are RETARDED lol

you are starting to all lose some screws in your heads. Do you ever sit down and actually read the stupidities you write @_@

yup, Axl better release the damn album, cuz some people are really starting to lose it. i'm starting to think the full Better is even better than i.r.s.

no offense... but you people are RETARDED lol

you are starting to all lose some screws in your heads. Do you ever sit down and actually read the stupidities you write @_@

yup, Axl better release the damn album, cuz some people are really starting to lose it. i'm starting to think the full Better is even better than i.r.s.

Couldnt agree more. ppl, you're going insane!

it's not fake. BECAUSE: axl sings "all that i wanted" a couple of times right before the 3:30 mark. therefor, all the stuff inbetween belongs to the same song. NOT FAKE

yeah, 3:25 it cuts back in, no shit, i included it in my version. therefor nothing

Woah, I edited myself and it does sound like that could work.

I don't know if the middle part is a seperate track or not, but the thing that makes it transition so well is the solo part with Buckethead's sweeping, it goes straight into that.

I don't know, but I like both versions :P

Judging by the startlingly original demos or whatever the fuck they are we heard Dust in the Wind might be a nice track in there. Even a single.

I think it would be nice to revisit it too, maybe have it as a B-Side, but a great cover none the less.

I don't know about a single but hey you never know B)

Its funny because Buckets Solo flows into the middle part that doesnt really fit,

but also when the song returns to normal it sounds like buckethead's solo was done a number of times, which is normal for guitar solos.

im pretty sure this is two different endings to the song combined into one or something similar to that

PM me for more proof