What influences can you hear?

lawrence

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh.. some people are never happy.. But then again yeah it's your opinions. But Axl had said it was different, and it's good too know he doesnt just stick to the same thing over and over again. I love all the new stuff and can not wait till the cd comes out.

Just dont think about it too much yet, and enjoy it. :)

Well here's a list of songs we know for a fact use hip hop beats (out of the new democracy songs)

1) Madagascar (Definitely a hip-hop with latin influence)

2) Better (the beginning beat that is distanced far from the guitar intro)

3) There Was A Time (the beginning drum beat sounds exactly like '187 On An Undercover Cop' by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dog - you should know that one from San Andreas)

4) I.R.S. - again in the intro

I'm glad he's using hip hop percussion beats in GnR's new songs. I love that beat for Madagascar, absolutely have fallen in love with it. I just want to know how to recreate it. I also love Better's intro drum beat too.

I think the Axl gangsta image is actually fuckin BITCH. his hair is the shit, I'd like to try it some time, my hair is just a liiiiiiiiiiiittle too short for it, and i doubt I have enough to make that many weaves. But Oh well, his new image is awesome. I don't care what he looks like anyway as long as he doesn't start having lyrics like, "YO MY NAME IS A-to-tha-EX-to-tha-ELLLL-Once upon a time i wrote song called Right Next Door to Hell and please can i tell, how i wrote this song called betta because its betta then the resta and ita kicka yo assa FO SCHIZZLE MY NIZZLE, TICK TACK TIZZLE, D-O- DUBBLE JIZZLE BIZZLE SIZZLEEEE....sorry that was pretty long.

Well here's a list of songs we know for a fact use hip hop beats (out of the new democracy songs)

1) Madagascar (Definitely a hip-hop with latin influence)

2) Better (the beginning beat that is distanced far from the guitar intro)

3) There Was A Time (the beginning drum beat sounds exactly like '187 On An Undercover Cop' by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dog - you should know that one from San Andreas)

4) I.R.S. - again in the intro

I'm glad he's using hip hop percussion beats in GnR's new songs. I love that beat for Madagascar, absolutely have fallen in love with it. I just want to know how to recreate it. I also love Better's intro drum beat too.

I think the Axl gangsta image is actually fuckin BITCH. his hair is the shit, I'd like to try it some time, my hair is just a liiiiiiiiiiiittle too short for it, and i doubt I have enough to make that many weaves. But Oh well, his new image is awesome. I don't care what he looks like anyway as long as he doesn't start having lyrics like, "YO MY NAME IS A-to-tha-EX-to-tha-ELLLL-Once upon a time i wrote song called Right Next Door to Hell and please can i tell, how i wrote this song called betta because its betta then the resta and ita kicka yo assa FO SCHIZZLE MY NIZZLE, TICK TACK TIZZLE, D-O- DUBBLE JIZZLE BIZZLE SIZZLEEEE....sorry that was pretty long.

:lol::lol::lol: B) ..................................great post rock3

The people who complain about this HIP-HOP beats are the left overs of 80's era............who cares about them?!....they can always listen to Def Leppard new CD....or Cuntraband!

Am LOVING THIS! rock2

The hip hop garbage in the songs is terrible. That *BOOM BOOM CLAP* shit in T.W.A.T makes me want to pull my hair out.

If I wanted to listen to Rap/Rock I'd buy a fuckin' Limp Bizkit CD. Stick to what you know, Axl.

why don't YOU stick to what you know and put appetite on repeat, maybe the rest of us want axl to actually succeed like the talented and creative musician he is and not be stuck in the 80's like slash. coping with current times is a sign of intelligence, and if any rocker is intelligent enough to make a major rock n' roll comeback in 2006, it's axl.