Sterling Sounds to master a new GN'R album

mynameisjonas

You're a bunch of idiots. If you look at the new promotional poster for GN'R's European tour, under the new logo you will notice the words Guns N' Roses. It is a common mistake for people to label the band "Guns & Roses". Perhaps the reason the new logo spells G&R is because it obviously suits the Chinese style of the lettering. You morons need to stop overanalysing meaningless little things.

your first line is "you're a bunch of idiots". You sure are gonna get on well here. :rolleyes:

The guy does have a point though.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a bunch of idiots. If you look at the new promotional poster for GN'R's European tour, under the new logo you will notice the words Guns N' Roses. It is a common mistake for people to label the band "Guns & Roses". Perhaps the reason the new logo spells G&R is because it obviously suits the Chinese style of the lettering. You morons need to stop overanalysing meaningless little things.

That made no sense. People label the band Guns N' Roses cause that's their name!

or would it be a greatest hits 2 or somethin

that sure would be crappy

cuz all the good songs are there in gh1

i personally thought that GH was a poor selection of tracks

in my view it could have been much better

Edited by noodles1989

Which would have made it the "Best of" collection, not "Greatest Hits".

well

i feel the gh was a decent selection

i mean they got most of the good songs there,

they couldve done without live n let die maybe and got nightrain or somethin

but well if it pc nr scom n jungle you gotta say its a fair deal

after all they were the greatest gnr hits

That made no sense. People label the band Guns N' Roses cause that's their name!

Yeah, but people on this thread were claiming that Axl didn't own the name "Guns N' Roses" just because some site labelled the band "Guns & Roses". You're the kind of idiot I'm making reference to.

Enough already leppers, this is NOT Chinese Democracy. The album he is mastering is a Greatest Hits album or something of that nature. And it usually takes about a good solid month to master an album, though it can be done half-assed in a few days. It is not a simple as you think.

Edited by smokingarthur

Enough already leppers, this is NOT Chinese Democracy. The album he is mastering is a Greatest Hits album or something of that nature. And it usually takes about a good solid month to master an album, though it can be done half-assed in a few days. It is not a simple as you think.

It has allready been confirmed as the back catalogue not GH2-but thanx for your brainy input lepper :rofl-lol:

who told you it's a Greatest Hits Album?

well

i feel the gh was a decent selection

i mean they got most of the good songs there,

they couldve done without live n let die maybe and got nightrain or somethin

but well if it pc nr scom n jungle you gotta say its a fair deal

after all they were the greatest gnr hits

It was Greatest Hits, not songs Gunsnrosesfreak likes. Nighttrain was not a huge radio hit, Live and Let Die was.

:rofl-lol: ...owned...

:fuckyou: fuck GH2.

you hear me you stupid inatimate CD?!?! FUCK YOU :fuckyou:

bring on chinese democracy NOW!

you bastard time delaying greatest hits 2 cd!

I HATE YOU!

i hope youre happy with what youre doing if youre reading this!

go sit in a corner and ponder on what youre doing and on how much i hate you, you stupid collection of songs i already have!

i hate you GH2 :fuckyou:

I HATE YOU!

go sit in a corner and ponder on what youre doing and on how much i hate you, you stupid collection of songs i already have!

Post of the month!^^^^

I HATE YOU!

Ha! :lol:

Fantastic post.

Grimo.

Another mysterious album... Well Merck said the last one wasnt CHIDEM... Maybe this one is. If i remember correctly i think he also said the last one wasnt GH2. Even if its not CHIDEM it could be another new album?

Maybe these are the albums that Axl has been talking about... I mean.. he did say more than one right? I doubt he would call them all CHIDEM which would make Merck correct. The last one wasnt CHIDEM. I wonder if Axl still plans to call an album 2000 Intentions.

Anyone who actually spends the time to find information like this embedded all over the internet has entirely too much time on his/her hands and needs a break from the computer.

You're wasting too much of your precious life holding your breath for this album to be released.

f*ck GH2.

you hear me you stupid inatimate CD?!?! F*CK YOU

I HATE YOU!

i hate you GH2

classic post. lol. i'm happy with a GH2 but would be extatic with CD

Right on e! There were no songs which should have been on GH that were left off.

Locomotive

Coma

Nightrain

Deadhorse

Estranged

Out Ta Get Me

Mr. Brownstone

All would have been much more suiting on a collection which contains almost more covers on it than it does original pieces.