Purpose of the leaked tracks....and the upcoming ones

Son Of A Gun

... No, i quit being a mod for many reasons. One of which was because of ridiculous and untrue accusations like that one.

R.

Oh - please.....

baby.jpg

*This is a joke Estranged. Sorry, but I couldn't resist and it was the first thought that popped into my head when I read your post. :D

Ok - back on topic. Sorry.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we should really have a leaks FAQ page.

Starting out with where all the first leaks came from (wes) and where some of the others were leaked (gnrreincarnated.tk)

and I am really curious to where CITR came from,

some guy at cd.com (Bono??) said that some german girl sent it to him or something - anyone know the whole story behind that?

i have the real answer to this but it was a confidential conversation from a direct source.

James S.

yeah, sure you do buddy...

now do us all a favor and shut the fuck

some people are so fucking stupid

Calm down Mr.Angry pants :lol: just cuz im an average member doesnt mean i dont have contact with GN'R management. Further comments will be discussed with me through the PM system.

James S.

... No, i quit being a mod for many reasons. One of which was because of ridiculous and untrue accusations like that one.

R.

Oh - please.....

baby.jpg

*This is a joke Estranged. Sorry, but I couldn't resist and it was the first thought that popped into my head when I read your post. :D

Ok - back on topic. Sorry.

I hope Franchelle is allowed to post off topic pictures in News/Discussion if mighty madison is allowed to do so...

Notice how she didn't comment - she just posted a stupid picture because she know's i'm correct. Not the first time that's happened either is it my dear :kiss:

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

x_Estranged_x for mod...

And I stick by what I said, that wait. What did I say? Two pages back or something, I was proud of it.

*edit - Found It:

Unless, they themselves planned them [management planned leaks], but were leaked before the official leak.

Edited by The Sandman

Management did not want these tracks to be leaked.

R.

;) thats the truth.

James S.

Interesting.

Tell me guys - do you honestly think that if somebody in the GNR camp had deliberately - and strategically - carefully planned and orchestrated the leaks in order to get feedback or "test" tracks that they would turn around and tell you about it? And do you honestly think it was just a coincidence that tracks (that were recorded years ago and managed to stay off the Net for years) would suddenly and explicably appear all at once - and from multiple sources at exactly the same time? And when they did leak, do you think it was just an oversight and coincidence that they waited more than 12 hours before asking the forums to remove them (even though the forums contacted them right away)?

... Hey - *shrugs* - just asking. :book:

And that a pretty big European tour was in the making...They knew this tour was likely before, during and after the leaks.

the only time i remember of Axl playing the CD on a club was for his birthday at NY... i dint know anything about 2004. Did this really happened?

When did the Crazy Horse thing happen? I actually think it was around July of '03...

I'm not saying that's the source, but it's the only report we have of Axl playing tunes in a strip club.

Of course, the fact it found it's way into the press when it happened also could make it a prime candidate to be a convincing cover story.

The score at half time:

Madison 2 : x_Estranged_x 2

How do lies give her two points? :book:

R.

Maradona once scored with his hand, although it isn't allowed the goal was given anyway.

mr.Q

i was thinking about what axl said earlier this year when he said we will hear music, he did not say anything about the cd coming out. now i just like the rest of you would like it to come out very soon, but that is something to think about we will hear music but will the cd really come out? he is probably going to see how things go with the tour first off. whats everyone elses take on this?

i was thinking about what axl said earlier this year when he said we will hear music, he did not say anything about the cd coming out. now i just like the rest of you would like it to come out very soon, but that is something to think about we will hear music but will the cd really come out? he is probably going to see how things go with the tour first off. whats everyone elses take on this?

The part about the tour, he already test the things in 2002 and 2001, i think this time he wont make the same mistake... and about the other part, it was discussed before.... but... i think we will hear the cd this year or at least a single and video... RIR is very close... :)

EDIT: if he wasnt talking about CD why did he said it is a complex record, and gie the info about how many songs will be on it, and how many songs they have, and what kind of arrangements the CD have?

Edited by Argentina Roses

my personal opinion is that he said music........not cd is to cover his ass incase something happens to the cd being released this year, you know so we couldn't crucify him :xmasssanta:

All I know is that if Ditka was on the album, with Jim McMahon, it would kick major ass.

Well the Rolling Stone interview probably asked 'Is Chinese Democracy coming out this year?' and Axl replied 'People will hear music this year'. I think Axl didn't want to say a definite yes just in case something drastic happened e.g. half the band left or something. But I remain confident we will have a new Guns N' Roses record at some point this year.

I can remember when g/r were on the mtv video music awards back in 2002, and Kurt loder asked axl if the album would be released soon, and axl's reply was this:" Youll see it, I dont know if soon is the word. How do you rebuild the crew, virtually everything. I dont know if its been done like this". So, my thoughts are, I think we will see the album. I think we will. Remember, all the former members bailed on Axl, leaving him with no band, no material, lawsuits, etc. He had to start from the ground up. He has been working hard to get Guns back to where they once were, I beleive. Also, we all know that Axl is a perfectionist, as well. Remember how long it took for the use your illusion albums to come out, after the debut album? Just be patient, I have a strong feeling that we will see the album in the not to distant furure.

He knows that anyone will logically think that he is talking about CD. When he just mentioned other facts about CD. When he says we'll hear music this year I think the avergae fan will assume CD and us hard-core fans deserve to. You have an artist with no new album in over a decade and if he tours the U.S. before the album drops that would just be a complete waste. :krider: