CD to be dropped in SEPT

Frozen Inferno

How can there be a Sept. release? The band is currently rehearsing. We don't know how long this will go on, but there is only a month and a half before Rio. Then they tour all summer in Europe. Unless it is finished, I don't see how a Sept. release is plausible. If it is finished, which I highly doubt, why wouldn't they put it out before the European tour or at least sometime during it.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can there be a Sept. release? The band is currently rehearsing. We don't know how long this will go on, but there is only a month and a half before Rio. Then they tour all summer in Europe. Unless it is finished, I don't see how a Sept. release is plausible. If it is finished, which I highly doubt, why wouldn't they put it out before the European tour or at least sometime during it.

Why would they release it now if it's finished? September makes perfect sense in my mind, because if it is finished, they can't just release it immediately without promotion. The tour is perfect for promoting the album, not to mention a single release during the summer. By September, people have warmed up to the new band after a European tour, and hopefully, a good single. If they release it now, without any promotion or a single, the impact wouldn't be as big. If it's finished, waiting a couple more months isn't going to hurt anyone at all right now.

Its a totall messs in the GNR camp .

AXl is in NY for a long time ....

Tommy stinson obviously isn't rehearsing he very busy , he was the AXl man wen AXL is not around and Tommy is doing a show tomorow nite ?

Brain , Dizz , Fortus and Robin are rehesing ?!

The 3 guittar leader ?!

Rock in Rio is a month half from now ....

AXl must rehearsal for the tour he need to sing .

Its a fucking mees .....AXl is no doing what he must to do .

He can do this the tour in he best shape doning shits like this !!!

"Why wont they release it if its finished?" Waaa, etc.

Fuck people, if it is finished, THEY WONT RELEASE IT! Why? Because Axl is using this tour (just like last tour!) to gauge the response and see what people think of the new stuff. Jesus.

Im sure theres more to it, but thats gotta be the base. Will it wind up like 2002? Maybe, but Im sure Axl will give a "fuck it" and drop the bastard either way.

Yea i would want to see Axl just gun it on stage at RIR3 and blow the crowd away and really show them that his is the best singer ever, his voice is so unique and thats what makes him da best

all he would need to do is turen up and crack off with jungle and bring a few classics to show hes still got it then bring out the new stuff

I really hope they have a different set from the last RIR, besides the classics of course (WTTJ, Paradise, Sweet Child, etc).

Monty

I think that because of the leaks they may have to play CITR TWAT IRS(maybe) and Better. It would be wrong not to.

they probably will as people will be wanting to hear it and if they are out to please then they will