CD to be dropped in SEPT

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have never been given a month before have we?

many times!! VH1 been telling us for last 3 years, november 04. I still laugh at that behind the music show.

Sorry.. I meant by an actual band member.

Dizzy Reed gave us February 2005 as a release date, oh sorry I re read your post, you meant band member so you must mean Axl

1-he only posted that bit because we couldn't see the email address and tell its fake

2- like they will finally announce the release date of the most anticipated album ever in an email(not from axl) to a random fan

No. Fortus' email address is available on his website. What would stop Dave (who is like 'jonas said an honest guy and a true Guns N' Roses fan) from just pasting in his address? No this is real. I believe it 100%.

Fortus has indeed been answering emails today, look in the thread I started. I posted his reply to me. :)

September... At last. rock3

wheres Fortus' e-mail address?

1-he only posted that bit because we couldn't see the email address and tell its fake

2- like they will finally announce the release date of the most anticipated album ever in an email(not from axl) to a random fan

No. Fortus' email address is available on his website. What would stop Dave (who is like 'jonas said an honest guy and a true Guns N' Roses fan) from just pasting in his address? No this is real. I believe it 100%.

Fortus has indeed been answering emails today, look in the thread I started. I posted his reply to me. :)

September... At last. rock3

wheres Fortus' e-mail address?

Ok ive found it. Any response i get will be posted. Im trying to get confirmation on any slash/duff rumours, reassurance about the tour, and the current gnr lineup (incuding news about Tommy Stinson)

September for cd then......

they are rehearsing, sounding better than ever <---------- that's promising

edit: A sept us tour it may seem? this sounds very 2002 esq, do some euro shows then hit the music scence back in the us with a performance at an award show..vmas...then do an us tour, id be happy for a few things to happen, for gnr to play in manchester england and to have chinese democracy in my hands either by summer or before new year.

If gnr returned to the states, philly would be the start off point i reckon, could axl and co resellout the garden?

Edited by ChineseDemocracy2004

Guest RonMexico82

I know a guy that is deeply involved in the music business in New York at the very highest level and when I asked him about Chinese Democracy he said that most people in the business think that Axl is either going to never release the thing or that he is going to do a complete u-turn and release an acoustic type album similar to Lies. Now what that tells me is that the majority of people at even the highest level in the business do not know any more than we do.

Axl has a plan.

His band seem to be in the dark or are just keeping their mouths shut (wouldn't you in fairness). Fortus may have left the cat out of the bag though!

Merck is a monosyllabic dick.

Other than that only the bigwigs in Geffen/Sanctuary have any sort of idea as to what is going on.

Edited by RonMexico82

OH NO!, dont pull that bullshit!

you promised youre gonna eat your hat this year if it came out!

you cant turn this shit around now!

Dammit! I was thinking that this would cancel the other out and I wouldn't have to do it. :laugh: I was caught!

I have said it before and I will say it again, the album WILL NOT BE OUT THIS YEAR!

Holy shit, I don't believe half of you people. This doesn't sound promising? He practically just said the album will be out in September and they will go to the US? What the hell!?

We have a rehearsing band, proof in the form of 4 demos that CD will be awesome, Axl saying ''People will hear music this year'', a fuckin' tour booked and selling well and now the guitarist says the plan is to release 3 albums over 3 years - The first of which should be in September?!!!

Why are you all so negative? I just know it's gonna happen this time.

Guest RonMexico82

OH NO!, dont pull that bullshit!

you promised youre gonna eat your hat this year if it came out!

you cant turn this shit around now!

Dammit! I was thinking that this would cancel the other out and I wouldn't have to do it. :laugh: I was caught!

I have said it before and I will say it again, the album WILL NOT BE OUT THIS YEAR!

Holy shit, I don't believe half of you people. This doesn't sound promising? He practically just said the album will be out in September and they will go to the US? What the hell!?

We have a rehearsing band, proof in the form of 4 demos that CD will be awesome, Axl saying ''People will hear music this year'', a fuckin' tour booked and selling well and now the guitarist says the plan is to release 3 albums over 3 years - The first of which should be in September?!!!

Why are you all so negative? I just know it's gonna happen this time.

Everything points to that being the case...BUT nobody can predict the future...especially around here.

What a load of utter shite. What songs exactly do they plan on playing during the tour?

Songs from CD, that no one will have heard? That would go down like a lead balloon no matter how good they were.

The band is continuing to make a joke out of itself. Release it already. Its 01/02 all over again. We won't see the album.

Oh shut the hell up ya negative goon! We practically got told infact we were told when the record is set to be released this year. May I remind you ''People will hear music this year'', 4 whole songs, a tour booked, Axl in the media all the time, ''PEOPLE WILL HEAR MUSIC THIS YEAR!''.

I believe 100% this will happen. If it doesn't I'll eat my hat!

Well said man! Fortus is a good honest guy and I am prepared to believe him. I think it is class that he replies to fans's letters and have we known him to be wrong yet...He replied to an Email i sent too... but it wasn't about anything to do with CD so i'd just like to thank him for being the only person within camp GnR willing to share with us what's going on.

Guest RonMexico82

||||removed email||||| (can we or can we not put his email here?)

He does point out that his website is not the place to be asking about Chinesedemocracy though so...careful what way you do it.

Edited by RonMexico82

karri, why does finck look like tupac in your signature pic? it really does scare me.

Come again? Like a tupac? :confused:

I don't know but the pic was originally just black and white and then I wanted to give his face some color 'cause the others are in color too. It may look a little weird :chef:

as in tupac the rapper.

or should it be 2pac?

haha robin finck looks like 2pac, thats pretty funny actually!

I don't care who says it, even if Axl came out tomorrow and made a press release I won't believe it until it's actually on the shelves. I guess that's what happens to a fan of a group that gives false dates and little communication to the fans, with no full tour or album in over a decade (2002 was not a full tour so don't even start, it was an abortion.)

Having said that, if they are practicing now, they MUST have the new guitar player with them, this close to the shows. That being the case, I've asked Richard if he can confirm any replacement for Bucket and if possible let us know who it is. This would be actual useful info that I would believe -but no reply so far.

:unsure: