Stinson over Duff?

Rattlesnake Suitcase

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy? well on some days......and I do lack social skills.........but I do lay claim to street skills!!!!

and all the teen....and post/teen bitching on this forum WON't change who the bass player for GnR is!!!!

and I've been called worse by better kids............

so bitch away.............to infinity and back, still won't change things or affect my life..........

that damnned warchild

Warchild, you are NOT crazy.............just hopelessly MISUNDERSTOOD by LOTS.

I am VERY fortunate to know the INSIDE of YOU and NOT just the OUTSIDE.

I love you!!

:heart:

If he's misunderstood, it's his own fault (and likely by design).

Duff (so I don't get reported).

Axl will choose whos best for the position

he has indeed and it's tommy stinson

Yup, and they will get used to it or get over it.................

not some forums decision......it is GnRs!!

the dammned warchild

people need to learn that Axl will do what he thinks is the best for the band coz we dont know how they preform together Axl knows best.

EDIT 5,000 posts. finaly a frontman

Crazy? well on some days......and I do lack social skills.........but I do lay claim to street skills!!!!

and all the teen....and post/teen bitching on this forum WON't change who the bass player for GnR is!!!!

so bitch away.............to infinity and back, still won't change things or affect my life..........

that damnned warchild

I love you!!

:rofl-lol:

or should Stinson, who has obviously used Axl to gain a solo recording contract which Rose got him, openly stated that he doesn't like G'n'R's older music and is now promoting and playing as a fully fledged member of Soul Asylum while the rest of Guns are busy preparing for the European shows be allowed to compromise the integrity of the band we have held in our hearts for so long (well some of us)...

:lol::lol::lol: Tommy has had a career for years..... Being the bassist for The Replacements alone qualifies him for his own solo record.

He is in Soul Asylum because his childhood friend DIED, and now he would like to pay tribute to Karl by keeping his band alive for another leg. Remember The Replacements AND Soul Asylum are both local Minnesota bands, that played with eachother numerous times.

that damnned warchild

I love you!!

Thanx Baby.......backatcha..........someday maybe......nah......they will never understand past their own selfish wants..............

but it doesn't REALLY make a damn!!!

:wub: remember that!

the damn warchild, debating with imbeciles wrapped in morons over nothing that is their business!!!

JALP !!! :wub: enjoyed our telephone conversation :wub:

that damnned warchild

I love you!!

:rofl-lol:

glad you find this all so amusing.

What did Merck say?

I do believe Axl Rose will get the last laugh................NOT you my friend. :kiss:

SO TRUE.

Guest RonMexico82

I'd like to hear some of your stuff WarChild

You most probably Have already

Now I know youre full of shit.

No Warchild is right...you know that song "The Macarena." It spawned that awful dance routine. That is one of Warchilds. :rofl-lol:

Tommy is a fucking clown.

1-Everybody says AXL is GNR, well, for me DUFF is GNR too. Now, look at tommy ... is he GNR? I dont think so. Why? Reasons:

-Clearly, this guy doesnt care about GNR as the gnr concept of rock n roll - up your ass - loud as hell - too young to die sound. How we know? In every single interview this guy talks about gnr as if was just another band / project , in the same level as soul * cobain wannabe's *asylum and his soundtracks * i wish i had sense of melody * crap !

-This guy is in GNR for the money, obiously.

-Loyalty to axl? Are you kidding me? This guy is playing with everybody all the time. If he was that loyal , GNR would be the only thing in his mind.

-Tommy will be the next dizzy in the way that he thinks that he has the same level of creative input as slash or duff in the band. Tommy, in case you havent noticed, this is axl show , baby!. Look at the way he talks about buckethead and the other band members, as if he was the main man. PFF You Suck Stinson, go back with puff daddy!. I just want to see what he says when buckethead returns.

-Look at his clothes!. I mean, in a business where looks are everything, this guy looks like a fucking flannel t-shirt with legs! And whats up with the hanes shirts ?

or should Stinson, who has obviously used Axl to gain a solo recording contract which Rose got him, openly stated that he doesn't like G'n'R's older music and is now promoting and playing as a fully fledged member of Soul Asylum while the rest of Guns are busy preparing for the European shows be allowed to compromise the integrity of the band we have held in our hearts for so long (well some of us)...

:lol::lol::lol: Tommy has had a career for years..... Being the bassist for The Replacements alone qualifies him for his own solo record.

He is in Soul Asylum because his childhood friend DIED, and now he would like to pay tribute to Karl by keeping his band alive for another leg. Remember The Replacements AND Soul Asylum are both local Minnesota bands, that played with eachother numerous times.

Thanx..........AOOS.......correct!!

KUDOS!!

the dammned warchild

No Warchild is right...you know that song "The Macarena." It spawned that awful dance routine. That is one of Warchilds. :rofl-lol:

semi-amusing but WRONG Iraqi-Breath......if you are over 12 you've heard me......maybe younger if you are INTO music.............real music.

Thanx,

the dammned warchild

Sorry, but most of GNR fans don't give a shit about Tommy. FACT.

There I fixed your quote.

you people are fucking ignorant. you have NO respect for the band at all. Go watch your dvd's of the old band and go post in the original GNR section if thats all you care about. Some of us are fans of this band and do give a shit about Tommy.

icon_jerking.gif

icon_jerking.gif

HEY CHARLIE UP FOR SOME HELTER SKELTER GAMES? I HAVE A LIST.....>........

WARCHILD.....PISSING OFF THE WORLD

Guest RonMexico82

icon_jerking.gif

icon_jerking.gif

HEY CHARLIE UP FOR SOME HELTER SKELTER GAMES? I HAVE A LIST.....>........

WARCHILD.....PISSING OFF THE WORLD

maybe you two should just run off somewhere and get married....then you two could play with each other all you like.

you people are fucking ignorant. you have NO respect for the band at all. Go watch your dvd's of the old band and go post in the original GNR section if thats all you care about. Some of us are fans of this band and do give a shit about Tommy.

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!

KUDOS!

WARCHILD.....

"Christ you know it ain't easy

you know how hard it can be....

the way things are going

They're gonna crucify me"......J.L.

Relax. They need to release a record first before fans give a shit about them. Can you blame fans for not caring as of now? They only know the old band and that is what they are familiar with, so ultimately they care about that band. A few bootlegs is not going to win over the fanbase, but a record will. Until that day arrives, the sentiment above is cannon with most fans imho.