Stinson over Duff?

Rattlesnake Suitcase

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the new band memebers are keeping their mouth shut about GNR, Axl must be holding something against them.

But of course we want Duff over Stinson, Duff is a way better musician. Stinson just seems like hes along for the ride at this point.

uhhh we do??? Fuck duff i hate him! tommy is a MUCH better player then duff ever was or ever will be. And why do you fuckiing people care so much about the way they dress or look?? Duff looks like a fucking girl in most of his pics. And VR FUCKING SUCK!!!!!

God almighty, 15 pages of this drivel, and here's me contributing! like any one of you is gonna change the other person's mind?! but to me its plainly obvious - Tommy has been playing bass since he was 12, people don't know this but then, they don't take the time to find out, they just think "The Replacements - who the fuck are they?!" he played countless shows pissed as a proverbial fart and played them well at that. Duff, on the other hand, yes Duff the king of beers ladies and gentlemen, struggled whilst on the pop, just listen to the boots. God knows how much of his playing they had to clean up for the release of 'Live Era'?! Yes, he was the original bass palyer in Guns N Roses and has some great bass licks to his name, no one can take that away from him. But when it comes to performance and ability, Tommy is the man. Fact.

..blasphemy...

..idiot...

..be careful boy...

..watch out.........

..be careful to whom you're speakin' to....

Guten Tag Sixtus.......Problems?

the fact is T.S. IS in the band.........so, it really doesn't matter what others "think"..err....Say.

Even if they are making "spineless" comments..........let it go.

W.

nice post nunchucks...

You Too UK SUBS!.......Thumbs way the hell UP!!! KUDOS!!!

Edited by warchild

God almighty, 15 pages of this drivel, and here's me contributing! like any one of you is gonna change the other person's mind?! but to me its plainly obvious - Tommy has been playing bass since he was 12, people don't know this but then, they don't take the time to find out, they just think "The Replacements - who the fuck are they?!" he played countless shows pissed as a proverbial fart and played them well at that. Duff, on the other hand, yes Duff the king of beers ladies and gentlemen, struggled whilst on the pop, just listen to the boots. God knows how much of his playing they had to clean up for the release of 'Live Era'?! Yes, he was the original bass palyer in Guns N Roses and has some great bass licks to his name, no one can take that away from him. But when it comes to performance and ability, Tommy is the man. Fact.

Go back listen to your Greenfuck records and let the people who know about GNR decide who is the best bassist for GUNS N'ROSES.

Edited by Alan Niveen

BETTER yet.......recognize the FACT that GNR has ALREADY chosen a Bassist!! T. Stinson !!!

W.

GNR has mental issues and can't decide by himself. Fans should decide who plays bass.

Fans rule ! :)

have you ever thought that maybe duff doesn't WANT to be in GNR? I mean he did leave on his own free will.

Maybe you should just be happy there is a GNR and stop living in the past. You dont call the shots, Axl does. Like it or hate it, take it or leave it.

BETTER yet.......recognize the FACT that GNR has ALREADY chosen a Bassist!! T. Stinson !!!

W.

GNR has mental issues and can't decide by himself. Fans should decide who plays bass.

Fans rule ! :)

have you ever thought that maybe duff doesn't WANT to be in GNR? I mean he did leave on his own free will.

Maybe you should just be happy there is a GNR and stop living in the past. You dont call the shots, Axl does. Like it or hate it, take it or leave it.

THERE IS MY BACKUP!!!

HIYA A.D.

I have repeated myself so much I have become redundant...........

some "Fans" Eh?

and addressing the GnR has mental problem comment........of the former poster

...did Sigmund Freud Die and make you a Shrink? I have my doubts!

TOMMY STINSON IS THE BASSIST FOR GNR..........PERIOD! OVER ! FINISHED!

mmmmkay?

W.

Warchild haven’t you put in your application for the job going at your local burger King yet! Maybe if you had a job you wouldn’t have so much time on your hands, and you would post less of your gob shite! I want to read the opinions of people with more than half a brain without being interrupted with your endless drivel, you annoying little self obsessed twat! :fuckyou:

You don't know S*&T --- If you watch the old boots Duff is constantly fucking up and playing wrong notes. Want an example-- listen to the intro of Sweet Child from Paris 92. He fucks up the song so bad-- a song he has played hundreds of times at that point of time.

i bet tommy doesnt drink a gallon of Vodka a day and as much Cocain as possible. anyway, Duff owns. hes ace :D

Warchild haven’t you put in your application for the job going at your local burger King yet! Maybe if you had a job you wouldn’t have so much time on your hands, and you would post less of your gob shite! I want to read the opinions of people with more than half a brain without being interrupted with your endless drivel, you annoying little self obsessed twat! :fuckyou:

Oh another screen name.........you are LUCKY I promised Madison to Report and not BITE.........

REPORTED!

have a real nice day

:rolleyes:

W.