Only play new songs petition

PopcornAdler

Who else wants Axl to play us all your new stuff and let us be the judges? We have heard the classics for a long time and if he has 2 or 3 albums worth of material then lets hear it..... How amazing would it be to stand through a this show in awww with only recognizing 3 or 4 songs.

Anybody else agree

Don't get me wrong I do love some Its so easy and Pefect crime but hey, the peole going to these show are the true judges...

Nope, I don't agree...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm for this petition ! sorry, the old ballads were played so boring and emotionaless :sleeper:

and i'm not the only one.....

its new guns n roses....and we like new gnr but the old songs are in an other ownership ...so just play new stuff!

come on, cd will be one of the best albums ever....they don't need the past.....cd will crash stadium arcadium in pieces

Who else wants Axl to play us all your new stuff and let us be the judges? We have heard the classics for a long time and if he has 2 or 3 albums worth of material then lets hear it..... How amazing would it be to stand through a this show in awww with only recognizing 3 or 4 songs.

Anybody else agree

Don't get me wrong I do love some Its so easy and Pefect crime but hey, the peole going to these show are the true judges...

Dude, you're still pissed Axl kicked you out of that show :no:

Not pissed, but he owes me a big one and i assume this could be it. LMAO

On another pint...I just wana sit back and enjoy GNR in whole new way. This is supposed to be like watching Primus meet Axls without Les Claypool. Much like Chirs Cornell meets Rage.

How amazing would it be to stand through a this show in awww with only recognizing 3 or 4 songs.

Its happened before. I saw them in Mountain View California in 91, all new material never heard. It fuckin' rocked. It's like listening to 20 leaks in a live environment...

~M

Anybody else agree

:no::no::no::no::no::no:

I want a show in which I can sing along so I want a bit of both. Of course, I would welcome the new songs with open arms!

If Axl plans to release Chinese Democracy then he will do what all touring bands do, support the album while also playing the old songs that work live, thats how all bands do it. I promise you, you will never attend a GNR show without hearing DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE

If Axl plans to release Chinese Democracy then he will do what all touring bands do, support the album while also playing the old songs that work live, thats how all bands do it. I promise you, you will never attend a GNR show without hearing DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE

good post

good post

Of course some old songs will be played but i think they should be limited to only a few songs. If CD is going to be like a 3CD album then i won't be satisfied with Axl playing only 10 or so from the new album.

Although old songs are great, we all (or a lot of us) have loads of live bootlegs of GNR tracks, both audio and video. Of course i am wanting to hear the likes of November Rain, Welcome To The Jungle, SCOM, Patience, RQ and It's So Easy but old songs should be limited a lot more than before.

They just can't win can they. If they play the old songs people will be pissed, and if they play new material only people will still be pissed. :rolleyes:

Yeah.. then they wonder why Axl don't talk to us.

..:)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

New Guns N' Roses, new songs. It makes sense. I love the old songs way more than any of the new stuff, but as a new lineup thses guys should play the stuff they wrote more than what has given GNR a respectable name. Of course, a GNR concert isnt a GNR concert without a Welcome to the Jungle, Nightrain or a Paradise City, but the main focus should be the new songs. Thats what we want to hear right, songs off of CD? Anyway, this is a dumb idea. They need to play SOME old songs if they want to go around being called Guns N' Roses.

i just hope that the new band is rehearsing songs like back off bitch and coma. those would be kick ass songs to see live. And also maybe get in the ring with some odifications that speak to todays critics. how awesome would that be? I kind of agree that it should be only new songs for the shows but "are you fuckign kidding me?". Its Guns N' Fucking Roses. Welcome to the jungle- guns. Paradise City- guns. November rain -guns