The Eddie Trunk Discussion Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

Yo, I'm pretty sure this secret cat that Axl was rappin about on the radio show is Eddie Van Halen.

Think about this, guys! What's Eddie been doin recently? Answer: Not a hell of a fuckin lot! Where does Eddie come from? Answer: LA just like Axl! I think this is goin to fuckin happen! Do you reckon Gnr will cover any Van Halen tunes? That would be fuckin cool!

That's funny, I always thought that EVH was from Nijmegen in Holland...

Eddie's from LA, man!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be cool if it was Eddie but this is just pure conjecture since there's no evidence behind it whatsoever. Hell, at least saying it's gonna be Joe Satriani fits with the bald guy seen with Axl and that's still a crazy theory.

I think it'll be an unknown myself.

Guest JohnUlmer

Yo, I'm pretty sure this secret cat that Axl was rappin about on the radio show is Eddie Van Halen.

Think about this, guys! What's Eddie been doin recently? Answer: Not a hell of a fuckin lot! Where does Eddie come from? Answer: LA just like Axl! I think this is goin to fuckin happen! Do you reckon Gnr will cover any Van Halen tunes? That would be fuckin cool!

Eddie's from LA, man!

Edward, commonly refered to as Eddie, was born in Nijmegen, Netherlands to a Dutch father (Jan) and an Indonesian mother (Eugina).[1] The Dutch Roman Catholic Van Halen family moved to Pasadena, California from Holland in 1962.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Van_Halen

:lol: Seb should have his own radio show he's hilarious.. rock3

I love the great vibe that the show had..Everybody was so happy and exited with Axl at the studio.. :D

This is an awesome Saturday for me and for all the G'N'R fans..!!

I loved the the Elton John story.. :rofl-lol:

:lol: Seb should have his own radio show he's hilarious.. rock3

I love the great vibe that the show had..Everybody was so happy and exited with Axl at the studio.. :D

This is an awesome Saturday for me and for all the G'N'R fans..!!

I loved the the Elton John story.. :rofl-lol:

lol "I'M A GAY MAN" :rofl-lol:

i liked the Earl and It's So Easy story the best

man i'm glad i caught the show last night rock3

Are you a fucking idiot, why are posting rumors like that with out any reall sources, you are goin to cause people to be misinformed and think that because its a rumor its true because if u havent noticed, people think that the rumors are true. GIVE US SOME SOURCES

Eddie's from LA, man!

No he isn't.

I dont know what going on anymore...

LOOK

Gunsguy

Dave Mustaine, eh

that would be pretty good rock3

Wow... it says Dave Mustaine... why???

Eddie's from LA, man!

No he isn't.

I dont know what going on anymore...

LOOK

Gunsguy

Dave Mustaine, eh

that would be pretty good rock3

Wow... it says Dave Mustaine... why???

anyone can edit it, so who knows,

but the same guy who changed that also added that Axl was on the Trunk show yesterday, so who really knows whats goin on :unsure:

but hell, we'll all know on the 12th