The Eddie Trunk Discussion Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

The only thing Edward Van Halen has in common with Axl is that their respective bands haven't had a new record out since the 90's (GN'R's "Illusion" records in '91, VH's "III" in '98).

Not happening.

No.

No way.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eddie van halen has a bigger ego than anyone i know. HE will not be playing with axl, they would kill each other in a few hours, on to the next one

Gunsguy

Having seen and talked to the guy in LA a couple of months ago i think the size of his ego is the least of his problems. I doubt he is up to touring around.

Jonx

Shame about the Wes comment, bet the guy wished he had kept his mouth shut.

Axl handled it well though

Well, it's not as if Bach knew about it. He just wanted to know how Wes was doing.

Well if Axl can spill his guts to this fool it just shows how little respect he has for the fans. Why couldn't he tell us this earlier or in a statement.

I believe this was his way of doing that.

Do you think it was a coincidence that we all had advance warning that he'd be appearing on the show? It was totally different from the way the IRS track was leaked on the show, where few diehard fans heard the song played. This time, we all knew and we all tuned in.

Well if Axl can spill his guts to this fool it just shows how little respect he has for the fans. Why couldn't he tell us this earlier or in a statement.

I believe this was his way of doing that.

Do you think it was a coincidence that we all had advance warning that he'd be appearing on the show? It was totally different from the way the IRS track was leaked on the show, where few diehard fans heard the song played. This time, we all knew and we all tuned in.

definitely. And Axl knew full well .mp3s would end up on the internet and everyone on the forums would hear them.

Sorry he couldn't have done it exactly the way you wanted it Hartman and on your time schedule. :monkey:

Why do I get the feeling some of you guys are gonna go buy tons of WASP albums now?
Because you look at one member, who I won't name, and think that the rest of the people who like GnR (this lineup) worship Axl like he does.

:)

:rolleyes: This was far better than a statement. And apparently he wasn't ready to announce anything earlier. Just be happy he finally said something!

Some bitches are never happy, but don't worry im sure Axl the pimp will show his bitches why they pay his rent!

Why do I get the feeling some of you guys are gonna go buy tons of WASP albums now?

Because you look at one member, who I won't name, and think that the rest of the people who like GnR (this lineup) worship Axl like he does.

its definitely not me. wasp is not my cup of tea at all, i would never buy a wasp album :book:

its definitely not me. wasp is not my cup of tea at all, i would never buy a wasp album :book:

right... ;)

Guest JohnUlmer

Izzy was at the rehearsal.......

L.

Says who? :rolleyes:

Whoa, we both replied with the exact same message. :o