We KNOW now that Axl is a liar.

Carne_asaDA

50 dollars says Chinese Democracy sells twice are more copies than Contraband.

Probably. But it will be thanks to the name of the band not because of Finck's or Stinson's talent. ;)

Well, I sure hope that the band isn't relying on the bassist's and the rhythm guitarists talent.

:rolleyes:

Don't say to Axlsdisillusion that Finck is a rythm guitarist!!! :scared:

By the way, the Stones are doing pretty well relying on their guitarist's talent. And so did GNR some time ago... (Izzy. Rings a bell ?)

It's generally better for a rock band (and the fans) to rely on the bassist's and guitarist's talent rather than on the keyboardists (Silkworms). Wonder why they didn't play it on Friday...

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

axl rose is a liar, axl rose is full of shit, axl rose does need slash and axl rose is now a botox faced clown with a bad wig and bad fashion sense but we will all still be buying chinese democracy

SCOTTY_BOY.......get your Mr. Fraud Ass off this forum.........and go back to halloween town ya fuckin'

skeleton...........with velcro for hair, and a needed trip to the dentist...........

about time somebody said something to that asshole thanks warchild

we know now that you're a fucking moron.....

L.

Laval...a moron wrapped in a cretin...........

WARCHILD!

that damned Warchild.........what's going on.....?..........happy to see that you're still alive and kicking..

K.Emperor

Who gives a fuck...lets just worry about the goddamn music..even though its amusing to see fans that want to drive the wedge even further apart with all this nonsense

totally agree! what's the point?? just listen to the damn music!!

no matter how you spin it Axl lied. In January he says he hasn't spoken with Slash in 10 years, then in March he suddenly had interaction with Slash in October 2005. So, which is it? Either way he lied. who cares.

i get the feeling i wouldn't like ANY of these guys on a personal level. i like their music, but as people , it seems to me that they've all got their own agendas and aren't very trustworthy.

Pepole are coming out saying they've lost respect for Axl now but i've actually lost some respect for Slash

Why?? Because you are pissed that Slash doesn't swing your way?? BTW..........do you own Brokeback Mountain on DVD yet??

:lol: ....

J.Walker

:huh:

Pepole are coming out saying they've lost respect for Axl now but i've actually lost some respect for Slash

Why?? Because you are pissed that Slash doesn't swing your way?? BTW..........do you own Brokeback Mountain on DVD yet??

Homosexual jokes really makes your intelligence shine

Bitch can't you read the flyer?.....

i heard Slash was retired...

Cause i don't give a fuck if you don't like my shit.....

i got a yuck mouth and it's polluted

i cock it back and shoot it......

Slash can suck my dick....

a big chinese black person, screaming yo,yo!!!....

Cause i don't giva a fuck if you don't like my shit......

Slash can just suck my dick.......

turn around and stab yourself you haters...........

CD will bury you in your cheapest pine box.........

L.

Yeah, but not as intelligence as someone who doesn't have their facts straight.

you don't have your facts straight dA

Edited by thomase

Prove it.

Hey funnel cake roll, I'm glad you replied.

Who's the "fraud boy" now??

Ya dumbass!!!

dom7_gallery__470x327.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^ There you go a wanna be Axl Rose!

The correct term is wannabe Axl/rent boy

:laugh: lmao and da illest you have no idea about the facts, you're just basing it on Slash's radio interview and whose to say he wasn't telling lies

Edited by Mama Kin

Prove it.

listen to the eddie trunk interview with axl rose and listen to slash interview