We KNOW now that Axl is a liar.

Carne_asaDA

thomase, i've read maybe half your posts, please start posting with some intelligence and think before you type. thanks. overall, i agree with mr. fujaki. he's been here a while. ive been here a while. it's all just bullshit. bottom line: who cares?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if Axl or Slash lied. They are rockstars and lie all the time. Maybe they both speak the truth and someone made up the october 2005 meeting because i can remember some press statements didn't have those lines.

But i don't really care. I'm was a fan during 1987 - 1994 and i still follow them both ever since. I like the new GnR songs and VR shit but you can't beat the real GnR from the old days. It doesn't matter who lies the fans from the first hour want the old band back. I guess that's never gonna happen again. <_<

thomase, i've read maybe half your posts, please start posting with some intelligence and think before you type. thanks. overall, i agree with mr. fujaki. he's been here a while. ive been here a while. it's all just bullshit. bottom line: who cares?

i do think what i post dumbass

someone explain to me why scott weiland looks like such a hooray for tolerance&#33;

Well when you grow up around gay strip-bars, have a transvestite mailman has a father and priestest/hooker for a mother, it tends to rub some influence on to you...

ya, look at David Bowie, Iggy Pop and Mick Jagger... :rolleyes:

i do think what i post dumbass

if you have to ask "who the hell is scott" on a gnr board, you have other things to worry about rather than trying to think of amazing insults.

Hey funnel cake roll, I'm glad you replied.

Who's the "fraud boy" now??

Ya dumbass!!!

dom7_gallery__470x327.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^ There you go a wanna be Axl Rose!

hey look it the wannabe axl rose and slash :laugh:

Edited by thomase

go ahead, take shots at Scott, because you can't take shots at Slash for proving Axl a liar.

And Scott said the most true thing about Axl's statement regarding Slash:

"Don't think for a second we don't know where those words came from, your own uncreative little mind."

Couldn't be more true GOAB, i love Slash but he has always been inconsistant when it comes to interviews much more than Axl and Scott well the least said about him the better.

Edited by Mama Kin

:laugh::rofl-lol:

slashversjoner554884h5pw.jpg

One of the most inconsistant fucking fibbers ever!

wieland1lv.jpg

The biggest fucking homo alive with no talent and a passion for man love

455vu.jpg

The greatest frontman alive and occasional fibber

I rest my case

:laugh::rofl-lol:

All joking aside, Scott looks like a right hooray for tolerance&#33; in that picture! :o:scared:

slashversjoner554884h5pw.jpg

One of the greatest and most iconic guitarists during the last 20 years.

455vu.jpg

A great frontman, fantastic singer, composer, musician. but also a loose cannon who thinks he can carry the full burden of the gnr name without integral members of the band who helped make them so big.

Edited by Original GNR

go ahead, take shots at Scott, because you can't take shots at Slash for proving Axl a liar.

And Scott said the most true thing about Axl's statement regarding Slash:

"Don't think for a second we don't know where those words came from, your own uncreative little mind."

What i did was tongue in cheek moreblack because i find this topic a joke, people who are not there can't claim with a degree of certainty what who said - we will never know the truth and don't really need to , we each like what we like and it dont stop others liking what they like.Hope that made sense ;)

A. This is reasonable, but I'm not buying it.

B. True, but by that time, ALL rumors were addressed. It didn't matter.

C. Get your head out of your ass.

D. Respected.

Sorry, but I disagree.

Matt cut Slash off in the middle of just about every one of his answers, so really we never got a full explanation or response on any question. And then - if that wasn't enough - Matt decided to just stop answering any more questions about GNR. *I hope Matt doesn't give up his day job to be a radio host because he really sucks.*

By contrast, I didn't see Axl shut down any questions on GNR during Eddie's show. Sure, he didn't answer questions about the 2002 tour, but that's kind of understandable given the litigation involved in it. And he didn't identify the name of the new guitarist - again, this was understandable given that he wanted to surprise everyone at the show. But he answered everything else.

Regarding the "October house call" - I just find it hard to believe that Axl would issue a public statement about this if it wasn't true. And why didn't Slash issue a statement immediately denying it? I mean - come on - it's not as if Slash is media-shy. Slash aggressively seeks out more publicity for himself than just about any other rocker out there. Yet - he's been silent about this for months.

Perhaps Slash doesn't remember if it happened or not? Keep in mind, the alleged visit came around 5 in the morning, and there's a chance Slash wasn't completely clean and sober at the time. This could be a possible explanation for the discrepancy over the visit.

Does anyone find the timing of all this interesting? Slash chooses to suddenly speak out a day after Axl re-launches his comeback - and he does so in a way that questions Axl's honesty and integrity. If this isn't a way to mess with Axl's head, I don't know what is. jmo.

D. Respected.

Sorry, but I disagree.

Matt cut Slash off in the middle of just about every one of his answers, so really we never got a full explanation or response on any question. And then - if that wasn't enough - Matt decided to just stop answering any more questions about GNR. *I hope Matt doesn't give up his day job to be a radio host because he really sucks.*

By contrast, I didn't see Axl shut down any questions on GNR during Eddie's show. Sure, he didn't answer questions about the 2002 tour, but that's kind of understandable given the litigation involved in it. And he didn't identify the name of the new guitarist - again, this was understandable given that he wanted to surprise everyone at the show. But he answered everything else.

Regarding the "October house call" - I just find it hard to believe that Axl would issue a public statement about this if it wasn't true. And why didn't Slash issue a statement immediately denying it? I mean - come on - it's not as if Slash is media-shy. Slash aggressively seeks out more publicity for himself than just about any other rocker out there. Yet - he's been silent about this for months.

Perhaps Slash doesn't remember if it happened or not? Keep in mind, the alleged visit came around 5 in the morning, and there's a chance Slash wasn't completely clean and sober at the time. This could be a possible explanation for the discrepancy over the visit.

Does anyone find the timing of all this interesting? Slash chooses to suddenly speak out a day after Axl re-launches his comeback - and he does so in a way that questions Axl's honesty and integrity. If this isn't a way to mess with Axl's head, I don't know what is. jmo.

It's not just your opinion maddy, it's mine too :)

Slash said that he hasn't seen Axl for years......but he never denied he showed up at his house!

Who's the FRAUD NOW?!

Slash fans are so dumb! :lol:

D. Respected.

Sorry, but I disagree.

It's not just your opinion maddy, it's mine too :)

I dont know what to think anymore, everywheres in turmoil... :cry::(