Axl & Slash to both be at the Metal Hammer Awards?

W. Axl Kev

You can't buy tickets for the Awards you can only win them.

Unless you're me of course......

I have VIP tickets rock1

At this point, Axl & Slash will NOT both be there. They are both up for awards though.

yeah, i really hope they dont turn up, cos im gonna feel like a right twat for turning those free tickets down :)

:heart:

cherry--you got offered free tickets? :unsure:

Red1--oohhh you're so lucky! How'd you get 'em?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have VIP tickets rock1

At this point, Axl & Slash will NOT both be there. They are both up for awards though.

yeah, i really hope they dont turn up, cos im gonna feel like a right twat for turning those free tickets down :)

I get tickets cause I'm a legend :P There was a chance I may have some extra - which I offered to Cherry.

I have VIP tickets rock1

I get tickets cause I'm a legend :P There was a chance I may have some extra - which I offered to Cherry.

Well, if you have another ticket floating around and don't have anyone else to go with, I would be more than happy to oblige :kiss::D --KOKO is about 20 mins from me by train.

I have VIP tickets rock1

What are Slash and Axl up for?

Edited by CrustyTony18

Guest cherry_bomb

I have VIP tickets rock1

im really hopipng i havent thrown away an amazing oportunity :fuckyou:

Even if it is true...I don't think that will be the FIRST time since 1996 where they will be face to face. That would be too awkward and you'd think they would contact eachother before going to some award show together.

The world is big you know :P

but the band never split in 1996. Slash left in 1996, the other members were still in the band and 3 of those guys continued on to the new era of Guns. Rose, Reed, and Huge.

My brother I have nothing but respect for your die-hard support of the new Guns N' Roses line-up as do I but come on, Paul Huge is a fuckin' schlep! It is of course unfair to lable him with the blame as Axl and Slash's split was a long time coming but he was the catalyst.

Also I don't think Slash and Axl will fight or anything it's just a strange concept to think Slash and Axl might speak to one another.

I don't know if I would agree with this. The guy stuck around long enough to help Axl keep Guns alive,and for that I respect him.

it would be funny if they were sitting next to each other

haha yeah.

Axl: *looking the other way putting his hand on the side of his face so he cant see slash*

Slash: .......................... well this is about as awkward as gay rhino sex....... can i come back to the band?

Axl: yeah sure why not.

Bumblefoot and robin and Richard: 4 guitarists?!?!?! MAMA MIA!!!!!!!!!!

A Reunion is coming and you all know it. there's no way this would have happend in years past. Too many rumors, too many coincidences. A reunion is seming more and more inevitable. The next album after Chinese Democracy will be a real Guns N' Roses record. Axl won't bail on the guys he's with now(they've earned this) but once CD is outta the way and the tour is over I wouldn't doubt the guys in the band now would have no problme going about their buisness and doing other things. It's gonna happen people.

haha yeah.

Axl: *looking the other way putting his hand on the side of his face so he cant see slash*

Slash: .......................... well this is about as awkward as gay rhino sex....... can i come back to the band?

Edited by supersillyspacemonkey

A Reunion is coming and you all know it. there's no way this would have happend in years past. Too many rumors, too many coincidences. A reunion is seming more and more inevitable. The next album after Chinese Democracy will be a real Guns N' Roses record. Axl won't bail on the guys he's with now(they've earned this) but once CD is outta the way and the tour is over I wouldn't doubt the guys in the band now would have no problme going about their buisness and doing other things. It's gonna happen people.

:rolleyes: Just keep on waiting man...and waiting and waiting

meanwhile the rest of us enjoy what is G n F n R s' rock3

Say they do,it won't be until their like 60 so I wouldn't even go see them then.

anybody that beats up or wants to beat up somebody JUST because of the music they like is a worthless piece of shit.

I agree. There are HUNDREDS of other things to judge someone's character than what music they listen to.

Alot of my friends love rap, I don't particularly care for it, (except for maybe a song here and there) but I know it's because everyones different. Oh and one of the girls I used to see made fun of me for still listening to GNR, as we were in her car listening to 50 Cent.... :huh:

-J

Edited by Storm88000

haha yeah.

lmao..... hmmm good ending