Official VMA Thread

axlsend

Starts at 0:30 on the 1st of Sept and goes on until 05:00 in the morning for all those in the UK, on MTV of course! I just hope to god they dont get Axl to read some third rate shit off the teleprompter like they usually do! Could be very embarassing!

Jonx

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Guns fan, I'm used to trying to overthink things and read too much into simple events like this. But it seems like Axl would have to have a motive to do something like this; perhaps it could be to promote the upcoming tour that has already been confirmed. However, maybe he will use this to promote the CD release and even possible, ahem, announce the date or play to close the show again, although that is still unlikely. Hopefully this means something here.

As a Guns fan, I'm used to trying to overthink things and read too much into simple events like this. But it seems like Axl would have to have a motive to do something like this; perhaps it could be to promote the upcoming tour that has already been confirmed. However, maybe he will use this to promote the CD release and even possible, ahem, announce the date or play to close the show again, although that is still unlikely. Hopefully this means something here.

no, i really think he is just having advantage of what he's achieved. like "yeh, i'm finally famous as hell and can do what i like, why not fuckin appear on mtv awards or something"

god, i hope he says 'motherfucker' at least once.

Has anyone ever..ever seen someone promote something for themselves on the mtv awards? Plenty of people go up that have just realesed something, and don't mention it.

Just something to think about for those thinking about him saying something.

I mean how shit would that be really, he'd be like, "and here are the nominies for the award...btw my new album is comming out in november go buy it =D"

C'mon!

I just hope they don't stick him with lame jokes/skit crap that they normally do before they present the award

as if the guy would agree to talk shit.

Lol. In that situation he would probably just ignore the script all together and do his own thing.

cannot imagine axl not doing his own thing, exactly. that would mess up his karma or something.