Official VMA Thread

axlsend

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he pulls his pants down, wiggles his penis, does the snake dance and goes home...no release date, no performance, no interview, no US tour, no appearences, no nothing...just that last video of Axl, the greatest moment in the history of the world.

wtf? :unsure::huh:

yeah...that's right...you want it to...everonye wants it

Great and Axl is going public but why this? MTV... :laugh: All the teenagers will be like, "did u see that old dude on the vmas? He was stupid I wanted to see (insert emo singer's name here)!" Oh well. Then I can call them stupid "lil' bitches". :P

Be nice if it was a performance though. Oh well. Pretty good overall I guess. How long is this damn show anyway?

AxlRocks, THE ORIGINAL

Fuck Axl the presenter, where's AXL the PERFORMER!!!! If he doesn't use that moment in the global spotlight to talk about Chinese Democracy, then he's a fucking moron!

I think your the fucking moron. Presenters don't usually talk about their own releases :rolleyes:

Fuck Axl the presenter, where's AXL the PERFORMER!!!! If he doesn't use that moment in the global spotlight to talk about Chinese Democracy, then he's a fucking moron!

I think your the fucking moron. Presenters don't usually talk about their own releases :rolleyes:

I think this time he will :D I can already see it, the person presenting with Axl will be like "So Axl, you've been pretty busy lately with the band touring europe huh, " Axl- "yeah, it's been amazing" Other-"I hear the new CD is coming out this year, got a release date yet?" Axl- "ummm, actually we do... " (he pauses) *crowd goes wild!* "It'll be out __________" and that's how it'll all happen :wub::wub::wub:

Kannon.

I think this time he will :D I can already see it, the person presenting with Axl will be like "So Axl, you've been pretty busy lately with the band touring europe huh, " Axl- "yeah, it's been amazing" Other-"I hear the new CD is coming out this year, got a release date yet?" Axl- "ummm, actually we do... " (he pauses) *crowd goes wild!* "It'll be out __________" and that's how it'll all happen :wub::wub::wub:

Kannon.

That would be the best thing to happen in the history of the world. And its not even that hard to believe. I think he's gonna do it.

Why is everyone excited about this? The way I look at it, we've taken a step back.

Four years ago, Axl actually PERFORMED at the VMA's and gave off the impression that he was "back", and now four years later all we get is him presenting an award? I don't see the big deal. The situation has regressed if anything.

Why is everyone excited about this? The way I look at it, we've taken a step back.

Four years ago, Axl actually PERFORMED at the VMA's and gave off the impression that he was "back", and now four years later all we get is him presenting an award? I don't see the big deal. The situation has regressed if anything.

Well, if we listened to you, then everything would be a step back for this band.

Of course an award presenation is not a big deal, but it doesn't have to be. Not everything dealing with Guns N' Roses has to be one big, spectacular bang. We all know Axl Rose is performing starting in September, and people in North America will know that eventually.

Strip all of this down, and what do we have? Axl Rose and Guns N' Roses getting their names out there again. 2002 wasn't a success, so why repeat it? Taking a step back doesn't always mean the album will be delayed again and again. It just means that rushing into a repeat of history isn't exactly a good idea. Only Axl knows what's going to happen in the coming months, so I don't see anything wrong with him taking it a little slower this time, especially after a highly successful European tour.

Edited by Zeppelin

Well, if we listened to you, then everything would be a step back for this band.

Of course an award presenation is not a big deal, but it doesn't have to be. Not everything dealing with Guns N' Roses has to be one big, spectacular bang. We all know Axl Rose is performing starting in September, and people in North America will know that eventually.

Strip all of this down, and what do we have? Axl Rose and Guns N' Roses getting their names out there again. 2002 wasn't a success, so why repeat it? Taking a step back doesn't always mean the album will be delayed again and again. It just means that rushing into a repeat of history isn't exactly a good idea. Only Axl knows what's going to happen in the coming months, so I don't see anything wrong with him taking it a little slower this time, especially after a highly successful European tour.

Don't reply to him. He only wants your reaction.

im not expecting much at all to be honest... out side of here to present the award for BLAH BLAH BLAH, Axl Rose, he goes up says And the Nominees are..... and the award goes to..... sum fuck tard, nothing special....

except Kurt Loder is gonna grab him as soon has he walks off stage for an interview, and thatll be the most imformative part of the entire thing, but yet, he'll still tell us nothing

Jack Black: And now our next presenter, Axl Rose!

<Axl comes out to an applause>

Axl: "I was asked to come here tonight to give out the award for best rock album of the year. Oh by the way, Chinese Democracy is coming out in November! Ok, here's the nominees..."

Yeah, I'm SURE that will happen.