I'm confident on November 14th

goldfinger19

We've heard November.

I've read they will release the album right before they head to Canada (Toronto on the 15th).

There have been several people that claimed HMV was releasing it on the 13th (one day ahead of the 14th because it is in the UK and thewy get all of their albums on the Monday instead of the Tuesday).

I might sound like another goon making a pointless thread, but I believe that this is the most likely release date and I'm looking forward too it.

There now talk shit about me for bringing it up at all, it is expected on this forum.

We've heard November.

I've read they will release the album right before they head to Canada (Toronto on the 15th).

There have been several people that claimed HMV was releasing it on the 13th (one day ahead of the 14th because it is in the UK and thewy get all of their albums on the Monday instead of the Tuesday).

I might sound like another goon making a pointless thread, but I believe that this is the most likely release date and I'm looking forward too it.

There now talk shit about me for bringing it up at all, it is expected on this forum.

It's nice to see a positive thread. I'm going to the show on the 15th. A 14th release date would be fucking awesome.

We've heard November.

That's not just HMV or UK in general. Albums usually get released on a monday all over europe, then in the US the day after.

Thats a good suggestion and since im going to the 17th show I would be pumped for that to happen. The only qustion would be, "why is there no release date yet?" I think Axl is going to surprise us by not giving one at all, just letting it off its leash like a wild dog and sitting back watching everyone go nuts over it.

As nice as it sounds I dont think he would release it just before going to canada though...I would sooner guess just before he goes somewhere in the US.

No talking shit here dude - regarding this album I'll take anything anyone can give

Have you guys seen what albums are on top of the Rolling Stone poll right now?

Bob Dylan, Beyonce, Audioslave's 3rd album???? The time is right to unleash it

Thats a good suggestion and since im going to the 17th show I would be pumped for that to happen. The only qustion would be, "why is there no release date yet?" I think Axl is going to surprise us by not giving one at all, just letting it off its leash like a wild dog and sitting back watching everyone go nuts over it.

As nice as it sounds I dont think he would release it just before going to canada though...I would sooner guess just before he goes somewhere in the US.

You're assuming that the tour won't keep going. They're probably do another extensive U.S. leg. I'm just speculating obviously. Axl's mentioned touring for a "long time" on a couple of occasions.

Edited by Ions

We've heard November.

It's great thought and it would be way cool.

I'm just wondering,where did you read that?

I'll post what I said in another thread:

I'm sort of hoping it isn't November 14th (a day before Toronto). That won't give us fans going to that show much time to listen to the album. Then again, how long does it take to listen to an album? Still, I'd prefer a few days with it. But I tend to believe this will be the date; I've been saying that for weeks now.

But anyone think mid October is possible? Call me crazy, but if this is going to be promoted as the "Chinese Democracy Tour", then they may just want Chinese Democracy in stores. I mean, why have they chosen October 20th as the tour launch? It obviously must signify something. Album on October 17th perhaps?

And if the album isn't out by then you can be a single sure will be. Fucking pinch me someone. A studio quality single, at the very least, is no more than four weeks away.

This is surreal. After all these years it is finally happening.

The timing of the website launch tomorrow is interesting. If the album is coming out in mid October to coincide with the opening of the tour, maybe tomorrows website launch will also launch the first single. I doubt they'd do it out of the blue like that. More likely they would just announce a date for the single so that it can generate some hype. But it's an intriguing possibility at the very least.

Edited by KBear

Audioslave's 3rd album

Good Fucking Album.

Yes, it is pretty solid, but I was only making the point that they're a solid band who's 3rd album with not exactly a lot of promotion is doing quite well..........Democracy is going to be a monster

God after all the years of waiting this is so exciting. I think you're right about November but I would like it to be released on the 27th WHAT a birthday I would have. :P I also agree that a single will be released very soon to kick things off. I hope all this isn't a dream and I'm going to wake up!!