Bumblefoot the musician ..

LA_0013

Bumblefoot is the most uncool member of GnR ever. He doesn't drink or do drugs, but he's always down for a hot pepper eating contest.

This is just stupid. :rolleyes:

I prefer seeing him playing clean, than some guitarist completely drunk who isn't able to hit the notes.

Edited by Iceman24

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds better and "fuller" because of the technology (we have a better technology in 2006 than in 1992), not because of the 3 players thing. If there were 2 guitar players (Finck and Fortus) the band would sound as good as now, especially with 2 keyboards.

For exemple, Oasis sound loud and full, they have a "wall of sound" live and they have 2 guitar players:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVgz-zEoSrI

Do you hear how loud they sound with 2 guitars (especially at the end)?

THE BAND MUST RETURN WITH 2 GUITAR PLAYERS IN 2007, THIS IS MUCH BETTER FOR THE CHEMISTRY

JUST FORTUS AND FINCK

THAT'S WHAT EVERYBODY WANTS

It's obviously not what everybody wants. I dont want it for one, Finck and Fortus i'm sure dont want it. Axl doesn't want it and a large amount of people here in the fanbase don't want it. If the current GnR sound didn't depend on a 3 guitar attack there wouldn't be one. Simple as that.

Oh and I think Ron's YCBM solo is untouchable, it gave me chills when he went down on his knees and played that in Glasgow.

I already said I disagree with LA, so needless to say I disagree with this too. But what you said however is completely how I once felt about Finck. Ron's been playing these songs since a few months. So maybe, much like Robin and Richard he'll also start feeling them more and plossibly adding to them more as time progresses.

I hope so. for the time being though, im not 100% impressed.

i'd like to point out though i'm not in the same fruit fileld boat as rockstar81.

I like Ron. Give him a chance.

All we are saaaaying... is give Ron a chaaance

All we are saaaaying... is give Ron a chaaance

All we are saaaaying... is give Ron a chaa-aance

:P

Hey Bumble, you're not that bad.

You play some songs good, and some you suck it

Now just work on, your stage persona.

Then people could, forget about Bucket.

I thought he seemed nice and friendly and everything. But when i saw the band this year none of the guitarists really inpresed me much at all. But whoever said Bumblefoot is a solo artist, is exactly correct. He would be better for the band if he slowed down on some of the shredding stuff. Its cool to play as fast as you can a few times but then it just gets boring.

Instead of Bumblefoot, Axl should get that guy that wears A KFC chicken bucket on his head and has a plastic-like face, i hear he's pretty good. Although he's probably make some ridiuclous demand like want a chicken wire coop built in the studio or something like that....

Instead of Bumblefoot, Axl should get that guy that wears A KFC chicken bucket on his head and has a plastic-like face, i hear he's pretty good. Although he's probably make some ridiuclous demand like want a chicken wire coop built in the studio or something like that....

rock3rock4

I really don't want to hear his second rate interpretations of Buckets solos. I have a feeling that Axl's been picking up rare action figures to lure Bucket back. I think Bucket and Brain had no interest in taking part in another sham tour, so they sat out round 2 of the "Chinese Democracy tour". If Axl is going to tour with an album out next year I think Bucket and Brain will be back. Bumblefoot is a guaranteed flop with the general public, but Bucket has a chance to be a real star, and Axl knows this.

I really don't want to hear his second rate interpretations of Buckets solos. I have a feeling that Axl's been picking up rare action figures to lure Bucket back. I think Bucket and Brain had no interest in taking part in another sham tour, so they sat out round 2 of the "Chinese Democracy tour". If Axl is going to tour with an album out next year I think Bucket and Brain will be back. Bumblefoot is a guaranteed flop with the general public, but Bucket has a chance to be a real star, and Axl knows this.

That's some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. Buckethead was NOT respected at all in this band. Yes, he is an amazing guitarist, but on stage he is merely a joke. Bumblefoot, conversely, looks amazing on stage and can play the fuck out of the songs. I don't agree with all of Bumblefoot's interpretations of the solos, but most of them absolutely rock!

That is some funny shit baller.

That's some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. Buckethead was NOT respected at all in this band. Yes, he is an amazing guitarist, but on stage he is merely a joke.

Do you honestly place that much value on image? Don't you think that's a little shallow? If during the Appetite years Slash had a giant ginger mop instead of a giant black one would you not like him as much? Because that's the type of logic you're using.

Buckethead is a better guitar player and has a cooler image than Ron. Ron wears a Russian hat with a fake braided wig underneath, and plays a foot guitar at times. That's not exactly the epitome of cool now is it? Ron and Frank are bringing this band down and I don't like it.

Edited by Randy Lahey

i really think (hope) it's just a matter of time before axl realizes that this whole bucket/bumble/shredhead bullshit has just got to go. i like bumble better than bucket just because he's not wearing a fucking mask, but bumble seems to find ways to look like a complete chode on his own.

bucket and bumble both sound the same to me:

like a couple of robots who, to prove they are human, begin to beat off violently. the only way to prove they are human beings is to have an orgasm but they can't, so they just start beating faster and faster and faster and faster......

now that finck, fortus, stinson, and rose have been together for awhile, there is some real chemistry between them that was absent in '02, and even at the start of this tour. now they really do seem like a tight group of guys who belong together.....but the second bbf gets involved it just kills it. everything about him, from his sound to his stage "presence" to that fucking goofy mama's boy grin just sceams.....i dunno what it screams........but it ain't "rock n roll".