VIDEOGAME Thread...

Don't try to be good, just keep dying and going back again guns blazing. Good atmosphere and graphics but you can't be good at the combat, it gets quite frustrating trying to kill Big Daddies. But it sucks you into the world.

Finished Forced Unleashed - I could have played that game forever. It felt like it was the start of a trilogy?

When's Marvel Alliance 2 out?

I'm on a real shit game run - I'm going to get Quantum of Solace and Bourne Identity.

Don't get Bourne. :no:

Get Dead Space!

When I get the chance I will.

I love survival horror. Did you play Dead Rising? Suppsedly there's a new one caled Dead Island? I still want get Vampire Rain, I played the demo and it was unbelievably hard.

Always living for the future, like Too Human was going to great, now they say it's crappy.

Finished Forced Unleashed - I could have played that game forever. It felt like it was the start of a trilogy?

When's Marvel Alliance 2 out?

I'm on a real shit game run - I'm going to get Quantum of Solace and Bourne Identity.

Don't get Bourne. :no:

Get Dead Space!

When I get the chance I will.

I love survival horror. Did you play Dead Rising? Suppsedly there's a new one caled Dead Island? I still want get Vampire Rain, I played the demo and it was unbelievably hard.

Always living for the future, like Too Human was going to great, now they say it's crappy.

I never played Dead Rising but I always heard people say how fun it was. I don't have a 360 so I probably won't ever play it. But Dead Space is amazing. I recommend it to anyone who likes these types of games.

I just like the movies and books, so thought I might like it. Like the 24 game.

Dead Rising amazing, I've spent hour hacking zombies to pieces. You can run but I prefer to stand my ground and fight. That game is full of surprises, not least of which is the sadistic save system. But third time through you don't need it because you are powered up and just a zombie killing machine.

saints row 2 any good?

Single player is AMAZING. Online is okay, but Protect the Pimp is out, no more gangs online.

Id give it an 8 out of 10. I could buy it for $30 from Gamefly. Its $40 there but i get $10 off. But I am gonna buy Fallout 3 instead for $30. I think if I use Google Checkout the first time you get $10 off, So i might be able to get it for $20.

Edited by GUNSNROSES513

Far Cry 2 is incredible, seriously one of the best shooters I've ever played.

Also played Fable 2 and Dead Space this weekend, the latter was freaking awesome and Dead Space was kind of boring imo, didn't scare me like I expected/wanted it to, graphics were superb though.

Far Cry 2 is incredible, seriously one of the best shooters I've ever played.

Also played Fable 2 and Dead Space this weekend, the latter was freaking awesome and Dead Space was kind of boring imo, didn't scare me like I expected/wanted it to, graphics were superb though.

Far Cry does rule, I love driving in the game.