what would you do to see gnr come back to your area

GUNSNROSES513

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can come if they like, but i wouldnt rush to buy tickets if the album isnt out.

Im fed up of hearing the same songs.

they could play the exact same set-list and I would still be first in line rock3

in fact...Guns N' Roses can play WTTJ or any other songs 20 times and I would still be first in line

Guest banaszkiewicz
They can come if they like, but i wouldnt rush to buy tickets if the album isnt out.

Im fed up of hearing the same songs.

they could play the exact same set-list and I would still be first in line rock3

in fact...Guns N' Roses can play WTTJ or any other songs 20 times and I would still be first in line

me too man, me too

I've seen Guns live twice. Never the original band though.

But both times they played in Toronto Canada, I was there. The first time was a cool show. I was real happy to actually getting to see Axl, and after the 2002 tour ended, I thought I'd never have the oppurtunity to do so again. Fast forward to 2006, and I seen them live again, this time the floor was General Admission, and I was right at the front, all night long. Fucking amazing gig.

So the point being is, yes the set could be pretty much the same as the first two (considering that both shows, were very,very similar to begin with) and I'd go again. I'd fork out that $100 for a ticket, and get my ass at the front, and yet again, be amazed by Axl Rose.

Well I paid $300 each ticket for my front row tickets for the first night in melbourne

Got lucky on the 2nd night front row best seats in the arena $150 each :D

I would pay upto $1000 a ticket for any show Axl plays

probably upto $2000 for the original lineup

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I have never seen Axl live. I would pay anything and do anything to get to see him. I'm not even close to kidding - I would. I NEED to see him, man. I couldnt go when he was in M/c last year and I was devastated. Couldnt give a fuck what he sung either - just so long as he SUNG!!! Sweet Jesus, what I wouldnt give...