Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

# "Went for a pint earlier. The barmaid made a complete arse of pouring it resulting in the pint having no head. I went mental & caused a riot in the pub. Fun times." 2 hours ago from Tweetie

Edited by Bansidhe

Guest RonMexico82

# "Went for a pint earlier. The barmaid made a complete arse of pouring it resulting in the pint having no head. I went mental & caused a riot in the pub. Fun times." 2 hours ago from Tweetie

That is not a real update for anyone that thinks it is.

did he actually say that or is it something your making up?

Guest RonMexico82

Made up.

Made up.

Lol FFS I don't think anyone was thinking it was real anyway.

To be fair though it wouldn't be a huge shock if something like that did happen :xmasssanta:

Edited by Bansidhe

Made up.

Lol FFS I don't think anyone was thinking it was real anyway.

To be fair though it wouldn't be a huge shock if something like that did happen :xmasssanta:

I was. Not that I thought the riot actually took place, but I thought he was joking.

His latest Tweet:

"What a way to kick things off!! What an amazing time!! Thank U Taipei!! Thank U Taiwan!! Thanks 2 everyone 4 all the incredible support n' positive comments!! "Talkin' About"...Tommy Fuckin' Stinson!! The best December Rain ever!! Hope 2 see U again!! Wanna tear it up in Korea!! "

His latest Tweet:

"What a way to kick things off!! What an amazing time!! Thank U Taipei!! Thank U Taiwan!! Thanks 2 everyone 4 all the incredible support n' positive comments!! "Talkin' About"...Tommy Fuckin' Stinson!! The best December Rain ever!! Hope 2 see U again!! Wanna tear it up in Korea!! "

Don't you just love this guy? I truly think he does give a fuck about what the fans think of him, and that he makes the world out of stuff we say on these boards.

Could it be the tide has finally turned for Axl Rose and GNR, and the world is ready to embrace our one & only true R&R icon once again????

You go and tear it up in Korea Mr. Rose, and while you're at it, you can do The Netherlands as well!!!!