Best (Worst?) Movie that is So Bad it's Good

DirtyDeeds

!!!!!!! I was an extra in that movie!!! In 3rd grade my class took a field trip to see them working on the set at the local Screen Gems movie studio in my home town, and we met several B and A-minus list stars, and some of us became extras, but I have no idea if we got cut or not because I never actually saw it. I completely forgot about that movie. I'll have to go rent it now.

Ralph Bakshi's cartoon version of the Lord of the Rings. It's horrendously animated with some awful inconsistencies, doesn't explain half the plot and leaves you thinking "what the fuck?" but it's absolutely hilarious...

I've seen Rocky Horror in the theater a few times, but the problem I have with it is how long it goes on, and the audience participation kind of sputters out an hour in.

For me it's Zardoz and the Wicker Man remake.

I've done Rocky Horror three times. First two times were magic, and the third sucked because the audience was a bunch of dumb fucks and didn't understand that they were part of the show. At one point, since shouting obscenities is totally allowed and really actually required at Rocky Horror, I was the only one for several rows of full movie theater dancing the Time Warp and it sucked, so I went into the aisle and shouted, "Dance, you assholes! This is not a spectator event, it's a participation event! Believe me, it's not me that looks like the dipshit right now, it's you all!" Nobody listened, so apparently I was the one who looked like the dipshit, but honestly what the fuck is the point of going there if you aren't going to get into it and let yourself go a little and not care if you look stupid? I may have looked like the fool in that crowd, but I know I was right.

Ralph Bakshi's cartoon version of the Lord of the Rings. It's horrendously animated with some awful inconsistencies, doesn't explain half the plot and leaves you thinking "what the fuck?" but it's absolutely hilarious...

Couldn't be any worse than the books! :D

Rocky Horror is not a bad film AT ALL, it's exactly what it's supposed to be - a campy, sexually subversive, homage to B-grade sci fi musical. Exactly like the original show.

The definitive answer to this question is this, obviously -

...although, it's a hell of a lot more self-aware than people generally think it is (thanks to Paul Verhoven's direction, not the script).

See also - The Valley of the Dolls, The Room, I Know Who Killed Me, Sliver, Fear, The VIPs, Tough Guys Don't Dance, Battlefield Earth, Ishtar, etc