Fernando about CD 2

Juan Pablo

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news. Hopefully Axl is writing lyrics for DJ's demos.

Hopefully Axl is working on getting the Buckethead/Finck material released first before the DJ material.

If it's an album of brand new music it could take years to come out. They already have (most likely) 30 finished songs. Release some of them first, than work on brand new material.

I really want to hear the rest of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TnoH-HCRo

Edited by GNR123GNR456

It would be nice to know if he means that he is working on getting it released or if he means that Axl is working on finishing it. I wish Fernando would come on here and post again.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Hopefully Axl is working on getting the Buckethead/Finck material released first before the DJ material.

If it's an album of brand new music it could take years to come out. They already have (most likely) 30 finished songs. Release some of them first, than work on brand new material.

How is that supposed to motivate DJ to stay in GNR? I'm curious as to what Axl can up with now, and with a new songwriter. Anyway, they can work in the best of that stuff into the new album.

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave

How is that supposed to motivate DJ to stay in GNR? I'm curious as to what Axl can up with now, and with a new songwriter. Anyway, they can work in the best of that stuff into the new album.

Well, they could atleast have half of the album be the best songs that Axl has from the last 2 decades, and the other half being brand new songs. I just hope Axl doesn't scrap all the material he did over the years. It would be a shame to see so much material go unreleased and sit in his vault.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

I'm fucking sick of Fernando threads. You know what? Fuck him. To coin a phrase from Sailaway, he is nothing more than an insignificunt. Let's just put all of his comments in the bullshit category where they belong. He's head of security at best.

He knows more than us that's for sure.

I'm fucking sick of Fernando threads. You know what? Fuck him. To coin a phrase from Sailaway, he is nothing more than an insignificunt. Let's just put all of his comments in the bullshit category where they belong. He's head of security at best.

Barely.

Honest question because I don't read all that many Gn'R threads anymore. What is Fernando's job in Gn'R?

Absolutely nothing besides thinking he has the right to comment on inside shit because his mommy forced her way into management.

So would I if my mommy made Axl make her my manager. But hey, they have some skills at booking shows. Credit where it's due.

I don't see how it's a negative when a person inside the GN'R camp says their "working on" a new album.

But by the same token there isn't anything great about it either, considering Axl had been "working" on CD sind the late 90's and it came out in 2008. Fernando saying this is more like a "oh cool I guess" thing than anything else, to me it just doesn't mean much