Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The James Bond / SPECTRE (2015) Thread *Trailer First Post*

• Please log in to reply
3023 replies to this topic

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

Marshal of the Soviet Union

• SILVER
  • 17,323 posts
  • 13-August 11

Would you mind using spoiler tags? I rather not see or know about the action sequences. That actually made my viewing of Fury Road better.

• Powerage5 likes this

Crazyman

Crazyman

OH MY GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,838 posts
  • 05-March 05

Sorry about that, I removed it -  I figured it was fair game because it's about as spoiler-y as the first picture of Craig released.

Also maybe I'm blind but I didn't see any action sequence in there, just a picture of a cool looking set.

• Georgy Zhukov likes this

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

• SILVER
  • 17,323 posts
  • 13-August 11

Sorry about that, I removed it -  I figured it was fair game because it's about as spoiler-y as the first picture of Craig released.

Also maybe I'm blind but I didn't see any action sequence in there, just a picture of a cool looking set.

I thought it was some nuclear bomb going off.

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 17,478 posts
  • 17-February 06

I thought it was some nuclear bomb going off.
I think it was just a set in Morocco in a dust storm or something. Hard to tell though.

James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,802 posts
  • 19-December 04
Indeed, nothing incriminating.

Untitled0.jpg

Crazyman

Crazyman

OH MY GOD

• Returned
  • 4,838 posts
  • 05-March 05

Trust me I'm very anti-spoiler about Spectre. I mean other than looking at the pictures and behind-the-scenes videos :lol:

BUT I haven't looked at the leak or anything related to that. So while I can guess parts of the story, I don't know for sure exactly what's going to happen.

Edited by Crazyman, Yesterday, 11:51 AM.

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 17,478 posts
  • 17-February 06

Trust me I'm very anti-spoiler about Spectre. I mean other than looking at the pictures and behind-the-scenes videos :lol:

BUT I haven't looked at the leak or anything related to that. So while I can guess parts of the story, I don't know for sure exactly what's going to happen.

Same. Anything MEANT for the public to see ahead of release is fine, but no leaks for me.
  • Crazyman and Georgy Zhukov like this

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

• SILVER
  • 17,323 posts
  • 13-August 11

I overreacted. You understand.

• Crazyman likes this

Crazyman

Crazyman

OH MY GOD

• Returned
  • 4,838 posts
  • 05-March 05

Of course. We share the same opinion on the matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users