MYGNRFORUM Covers: Better

Tyler Drama

Did Demon Wolf do his part yet? If not, find someone else... it's been how many months now? I bet the other people who kept their word and fulfilled their end of the bargain are pretty disappointed by the massive FAIL in this thread -- not only by Demon Wolf for being so fucking lazy, but also by GNRSkidRow1 for not doing anything about it.

That's a little presumptuous of you (accusation of laziness on Demon Wolf's part).

Hope things can get moving on this one again, I'm happy to record myself singing as much as you need; will get my part in whenever there's any kind of backing track ready to sing along to.

D-wolf, hope your guitar comes back in one piece man!

Did Demon Wolf do his part yet? If not, find someone else... it's been how many months now? I bet the other people who kept their word and fulfilled their end of the bargain are pretty disappointed by the massive FAIL in this thread -- not only by Demon Wolf for being so fucking lazy, but also by GNRSkidRow1 for not doing anything about it.

That's a little presumptuous of you (accusation of laziness on Demon Wolf's part).

Hope things can get moving on this one again, I'm happy to record myself singing as much as you need; will get my part in whenever there's any kind of backing track ready to sing along to.

Now I'm giving the go-ahead to just record to the original

I would love to add some lead parts for the guitar stuff. Let me know if you still need some.

I would love to add some lead parts for the guitar stuff. Let me know if you still need some.

as I understand it, no recording has been done for this project. Thanks for offering, but no one is really leading this project and it won't be finished. What we should do is get another group of mygnr members to cover Better, and beat these guys to the finish LOL. If anyone is interested, send me a PM! rock3

as I understand it, no recording has been done for this project. Thanks for offering, but no one is really leading this project and it won't be finished. What we should do is get another group of mygnr members to cover Better, and beat these guys to the finish LOL. If anyone is interested, send me a PM! rock3

Do it man! I'd love to hear it :)

As for ours, rhythm guitar, bass, and drums have been done for months.

Edited by GNRSkidRow1

Any vocal spots open? Who is not able to do this? I'll be glad to take someones spot if they aren't gonna participate

I'll letcha do Part 8 if ya want..

Sure. Sign me up. :)

Sorry man:

Any vocal spots open? Who is not able to do this? I'll be glad to take someones spot if they aren't gonna participate

If I have the influence to do so, I would like to veto this suggestion. GNRSkid, you are too good a singer to dump your part. Your voice must be heard. Why don't you wait to give away parts when others inevitably back out?

So what is the problem then? It's not like you're not around. Why don't you send out PMs for the remaining spots and get the show on the road? Ask DemonWolf when he will have his guitar and give him a deadline for the recording. If he doesn't meet the deadline, let TheFormerSoul take that part.

Wow, I'm starting to understand why the original took so long.

:lol: That's why:

Shit man just remembered this. I will get my guitar back from service this weekend, I will record ASAP

Lol, totally forgot about this! :D

Msg me when you need my part.

You, guys, are awesome! :D Still looking forward to the result of your work. :)

So what is the problem then? It's not like you're not around. Why don't you send out PMs for the remaining spots and get the show on the road? Ask DemonWolf when he will have his guitar and give him a deadline for the recording. If he doesn't meet the deadline, let TheFormerSoul take that part.

Yeah I just wanted to have the instrumental done before I had people start recording vocals. Generally how it works with recording. My bad, I'm sorry everyone :(

Hopefully we can finish this thing!

Sorry man:

If I have the influence to do so, I would like to veto this suggestion. GNRSkid, you are too good a singer to dump your part. Your voice must be heard. Why don't you wait to give away parts when others inevitably back out?

Oh shit, it's your part.

Well, if others aren't active in this and you re-open spots, i'll be glad to participate.

Sorry man:

Oh shit, it's your part.

Well, if others aren't active in this and you re-open spots, i'll be glad to participate.

If ya want, just go ahead and record the whole song anyway and send it to me. That way I can just use you if needed.

I completely forgot about this. Am I still in?

Yeah, just go ahead and record part 6. Remember, all layers on separate files.

So we're not getting instrument covers?

Record to the original and I'll take care of mixing everything with the instruments. I originally wanted you guys to record to our instrumental, but it doesn't really matter anymore.

Wow, I'm starting to understand why the original took so long.

:lol: That's why:

Shit man just remembered this. I will get my guitar back from service this weekend, I will record ASAP

Lol, totally forgot about this! :D

Msg me when you need my part.

You, guys, are awesome! :D Still looking forward to the result of your work. :)

LOL! In my defense I was under the impression that GNRSkidRow1 would msg me when he needed my part. I haven't heard about this whole thing since I signed up (which was months ago).

Ah well, I have a couple of attempts recorded anyway so just msg me when you need em. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE (also on first page):

We are just going to use GNR's instrumental track. It's clear we are not going to be able to make our own, so this is our only choice. I apologize for how long this is taking, but now it's time to get this show back on the road. Messages are being sent out to vocal participants right now. I'm going to give a deadline:

All vocal parts must be submitted by APRIL 14TH.

People WILL be replaced if necessary.

- Skiddy

• 4 weeks later...