Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

i have more fun with Slash's Band than Axl's Band.

Guns N' Roses

- Chinese Democrazy (2008)

- Live At The O2 Arena (2012)

- Appetiite for Democrazy (2013)

- 2 - 3 new songs (2014)

Slash

- Slash "and his friends" (2010)

- Made in Stoke (2010 BR, DVD & CD)

- Apocalyptic Love (2012)

- 12 new songs (2014)

Glad about the change of producer.

I kinda dig the sound of the recent albums, but there's also something that doesn't quite click. Call me old fashioned/dated or whatever - but I think Slash needs to get back to that 'Its Five O'Clock Somewhere' sound. Listening back to that album now, I realise what a decent album it actually was

LA

Only a little bit, I mean I don´t want a clone of It´s Five O´Clock Somewhere. But I´d like to see Mike Clink working with Slash again

i have more fun with Slash's Band than Axl's Band.

Guns N' Roses

- Chinese Democrazy (2008)

- Live At The O2 Arena (2012)

- Appetiite for Democrazy (2013)

- 2 - 3 new songs (2014)

Slash

- Slash "and his friends" (2010)

- Made in Stoke (2010 BR, DVD & CD)

- Apocalyptic Love (2012)

- 12 new songs (2014)

You have the coolest sig I have ever seen. I get a kick out of it every time you post lol

Mike Clink worked with Slash since It's Five O' Clock somewhere on this song: ;)

Good to see Mike Clink and Slash together. But what I meant was for Mike Clink to be a producer of an another Slash album at some point

And holy shit, that was really cool. Great to see Mike working with Slash and that song was actually quite good. Very Velvet Revolver-y

Looks like recording is done!

"16 trx worked up & completed. + an instrumental? Hard 2 decide what goes on the record, what will b bonus trx. It's all cool. iiii]; )' "
Cool, 16 tracks is a lot! I defiantly seeing this coming out in Spring now

It's refreshing to see musicians that can actually deliver an album in a timely manner.

Looks like recording is done!

"16 trx worked up & completed. + an instrumental? Hard 2 decide what goes on the record, what will b bonus trx. It's all cool. iiii]; )' "
Cool, 16 tracks is a lot! I defiantly seeing this coming out in Spring now

Spring is a bit early i guess. Slash said probably late summer but you never know ! ;)

If he stoped using Myles's vocals I'd give the album a listen. His voice just doesn't do it for me, it's to thin.

But watching Slash working like this non stop really makes me wonder how GN'R would have played out if he didn't leave.

They'd be considered one of the greatest bands of all time like the Stones or Zeppelin. Duff wouldn't have left either and Izzy probably would have came back at some point.