The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

13 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok so not following! nm...anyway a ? for the male of the species. why can't guys just be honest and tell the person they are with what is going on? i mean when the female knows something is wrong and asks questions and the guy just dodges the issues and talks around them? what IS that??

"Mr. Miser" has been on the forum in one way or another for most of the last 10 years. He has been banned and come back with a new username on something like 7 occasions or more, though he's actually been gone for quite a long time now.

He's that paradoxical mix of a self-loathing narcissist with delusions of grandeur who views his life like it's some sort of film noir... When he was around there were endless threads on why oiling one's hair back and growing a wee waxy moustache like some sort of wannabe New York mob boss was the greatest look one could aspire to. He also pined for decades in which he had never lived, the 70s... the 30s... He didn't like black people very much (though he did once compare his penis to Robert Johnson), particularly black men who dated white girls. He once exposed said penis on a forum group Skype call. He would quite often get incredibly angry and have a complete meltdown, heinously insult half the forum, get banned and then enter a morose state of nothing but profuse apologies, then would come back with a new username and start talking to the people he'd told to go die in a fire like nothing ever happened.

He also frequently bemoaned his lack of success with the fair sex... Aw, shit, we must be exactly the same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zurimor said:

Well, from a historical point of view that "one perfect partner" thing doesn't make much sense. People used to live in their own place with another some hundred persons (if sso many) and most of them never saw anything else. I'm pretty sure there exist multiple potential partners, you just have to make the choice.

yeah for example my BFF used to be absolutely gorgeous...she had to beat guys off with a stick. she never did find one that was perfect til she went to a conference in s.cali. they did the long distance thing ( he lived in Chicago she in sac ) anyway, this went on a few years he wanted her to move there but she didn't want to leave her parents and her job. she met another guy, moved in, he abused her horribly, she left with her dog and now dogs and drinking champange alone every night are her life :/

9 minutes ago, Graeme said:

"Mr. Miser" has been on the forum in one way or another for most of the last 10 years. He has been banned and come back with a new username on something like 7 occasions or more, though he's actually been gone for quite a long time now.

He's that paradoxical mix of a self-loathing narcissist with delusions of grandeur who views his life like it's some sort of film noir... When he was around there were endless threads on why oiling one's hair back and growing a wee waxy moustache like some sort of wannabe New York mob boss was the greatest look one could aspire to. He also pined for decades in which he had never lived, the 70s... the 30s... He didn't like black people very much (though he did once compare his penis to Robert Johnson), particularly black men who dated white girls. He once exposed said penis on a forum group Skype call. He would quite often get incredibly angry and have a complete meltdown, heinously insult half the forum, get banned and then enter a morose state of nothing but profuse apologies, then would come back with a new username and start talking to the people he'd told to go die in a fire like nothing ever happened.

He also frequently bemoaned his lack of success with the fair sex... Aw, shit, we must be exactly the same.

hahahahaha and i missed him?? ;)

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yeah for example my BFF used to be absolutely gorgeous...she had to beat guys off with a stick. 

The girl I used to go out to clubs with when I was in my twenties was a model but she used to threaten to quit going with me because all the guys would pay attention to me. But I always really suspected the issue was that she would act all stuck up to the guys and I was the friendly one.:P

You are all forgetting that Miser knew everything about GNR and whenever you needed a quote or pic he could find it for you. Eventhough his AG posts could be weird, very annoying, but at times totally hilarious in a scary way, his GNR posts were often just fine. Besides he helped people find GNR stuff whenever they needed something. He helped me find GNR info several times actually.

And Graeme whatever happened in your stupid skype chats, shouldn't be discussed on this forum, cause it wasn't a chat of this forum. You probably shared stuff you don't want to see mentioned here as well. You should have kept that to yourself. Ugh, don't understand why you mentioned that on a public forum. I know Miser shared the most private stuff, but that doesn't mean you should share private info of skype chats. Ugh.

Edited by MB.
  • Like 2