Cannabis ‘is 114 times safer than alcohol’

Snake-Pit

I dont give a shit if its 500 times worse im still doing it, you dont put me off or turn me on to something by way of comparison to a fuckin' pisshead.

'Reports say', fuck reports, hows this for a report, I been smoking regular since i was 13, i aint impotent, i aint thick, i aint psychotic...nothing. Getting A's in my schoolwork for whatever fuckin sign of intellect that is or isn't...and never been more than a fortnight unemployed and Im in perfect health. There you go, The Len Report. Also, ive laughed my fuckin arse off :)

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 2

I dont give a shit if its 500 times worse im still doing it, you dont put me off or turn me on to something by way of comparison to a fuckin' pisshead.

'Reports say', fuck reports, hows this for a report, I been smoking regular since i was 13, i aint impotent, i aint thick, i aint psychotic...nothing. Getting A's in my schoolwork for whatever fuckin sign of intellect that is or isn't...and never been more than a fortnight unemployed and Im in perfect health. There you go, The Len Report. Also, ive laughed my fuckin arse off :)

That for a report? Well it implies that "independent of every other report, conclusion is that cannabis suits Len B'start very well" :lol:.

They're supposed to find out how different drugs affect people in large demographics but the results always seem to swing from one way to other and I guess it depends on who's financing the studies..

Ultimately the biggest danger, as far as I can tell, is death.. and I'd say it'd be 1000 times easier to achieve with alcohol than weed.

I went to a Marley fest and there was a ton of people passing weed around, it wound up in the news because some soccer moms saw teenagers smoking and had a hissy fit. Even though it's highly likely they smoked when they were that age. It was a free concert and there's usually fights that break out, this was the one time where you might have seen people argue a little bit, but they were like "fuck it, I want to have a good time".

To me, when someone calls it "cannabis", they're talking about medicinal, and "pot" or "weed", it's recreational.

Some of the craft brewers want to get into the cannabis business because growing hops and hemp isn't that different. People just want it to be regulated by states and counties.

I'm still pissed at how Ashcroft and the bitch tried to make an example out of Tommy Chong. He should have it expunged. It's like arresting the CEO of Pyrex and Bryan Cranston.

I once gave space cakes to a diabetic resulting in much medical hilarity. :lol:

And people wonder why i rate you :lol: I hate the word pot, it only sounds right comin out of yanks...and even then in their own country. Over here pots are for plants and urine.

Edited by Len B'stard

I once gave space cakes to a diabetic resulting in much medical hilarity. :lol:

And people wonder why i rate you :lol: I hate the word pot, it only sounds right comin out of yanks...and even then in their own country. Over here pots are for plants and urine.
She knew what she was eating but I didn't realise what could happen to her. Seriously it could've ended badly but the image of the four of us utterly caned, crawling on all fours down the stairs to the biscuit tin to get her blood sugar up is one of the funniest things you will EVER see in your life! :lol:

We all know that alcohol is way more destructive than poor old weed.

That said, I don't think hydro really does people too many favours.

I smoked since 6th grade through till about 2 years ago (nearly 20 years) and I don't talk like a gronk and my mind is still pretty sharp- I pretty much always stuck to homegrown, natural marijuana.

You all know those people, dope smoking maggots that can't talk properly and appear to have brain damage even if they're not currently stoned- I'm no scientist ( my fake doctorate is in gynecology) but I think that whatever chemicals used in hydro can really fuck peoples brains.

You all know those people, dope smoking maggots that can't talk properly and appear to have brain damage even if they're not currently stoned- I'm no scientist ( my fake doctorate is in gynecology) but I think that whatever chemicals used in hydro can really fuck peoples brains.

Nah, they are either just retarded or constantly high. Hydroponically grown marijuana is as healthy as you can get and it's what medicinal dispensaries sell to patients. Chances are those people you are referring too are high on something else other than weed, or just can't handle it.

I don't know.

Marijuana affects everyone differently. I would be a liar if I said it has made a tremendous and beneficial impact on my life. Truth is I am kind of a lazy peice of shit. Is marijuana to blame? Not necessarily.

On the other side if the coin some people cannot hold their alcohol.

Its the same tired argument but I am a firm believer in letting people find out things on their own which is why I support legalizing weed.