Ash vs. Evil Dead

Amir

I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I kinda don't like douchy Ash. I mean, it fits the character, but kind of seems out of place now that he's become blue shirt wearing Ash again.

Will Raimi and co. re-imagine Army Of Darkness since they can't borrow from the original movie? Does Ash still appear in the Necronomicon like he did in ED2?

Yes AOD is still canon. But Universal owns the rights, so it's gonna cost big money to use anything from it. That's the pain of this series, all 3 films are owned by different companies. That is why Evil Dead 2 recaps the first film instead of showing footage from it, they couldn't get the rights to Evil Dead when making ED2. The first 15 minutes or so of ED2 are just a summarized version of ED, Ash did not go to the cabin twice. Some fans seem confused about this.

• Like 1

Ending first made me think...huh? Why did he do that?

Thinking on it, that's classic Army of Darkness style Ash, doing something without regarding the consequences

And the whole driving sequence at the end trying to convince himself that it's all gonna work out with Hell's Bells playing..he knows he fucked up :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lee majors was cast as ash's dad, ted raimi has also been cast.

ash vs evil dead season 2 debuts september 23,2016

bruce campbell on twitter: "saw this vandalized bus stop advertisement in hollywood yesterday. kids today...."

CbHuRvrUEAA3D1A.jpg

bruce fucking campbell man

Edited by bran
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

First episode of Season 2 is up on IGN's Facebook page to watch for free, followed by a Q&A with Bruce Campbell and Lucy Lawless discussing storyline details

I prefer Season 1's first episode, but it's still a great start to a hopefully fantastic season

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

Fuck, I love this show. That fight in last night's episode was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.

I know but I laughed and was grossed out at the same time.

This show is crazy!

God when Ash went into that dead guy's butt, I was screaming. lol

Did you notice his penis was pierced! lol Crazy.