Ash vs. Evil Dead

Amir

bruce campbell as ash makes everything right with the world :lol:

i thought this episode was even better than episode 1. the gore kept flowing, bruce was on fire, plus i thought pablo was pretty funny as well.

"your kind of like a young me, deadites ruined your life and youre hot as hell" :lol:

Yeah, Bruce is awesome! I laughed through the whole episode last night.

I hope this show gets renewed for a long time to come.

The evil dead creatures are so damn ugly, but fun at the same time.

Loved when the girl said "you know we're Jewish". Ash says " Wish you'd told me that before I made those stupid crosses! lol

Campbell is Ash! It's the role he was born to play!

Okay Lucy Lawless' character is saying Ash killed her mom and dad and sister by opening the book.

Are they the characters supposedly from the first Evil Dead movie or another time that we never knew about?

I remember Evil Dead one of the other characters opened the book and chanted the words, but I'm confused as to how they could be her parents?

Okay Lucy Lawless' character is saying Ash killed her mom and dad and sister by opening the book.

Are they the characters supposedly from the first Evil Dead movie or another time that we never knew about?

I remember Evil Dead one of the other characters opened the book and chanted the words, but I'm confused as to how they could be her parents?

evil dead 2.

professor knowby(who originally had the book) read the passages originally which caused his wife henrietta to become possessed. knowby killed her but never dismembered her, he ended up burying her in the cellar of the cabin. knowby ends up being killed(iirc) by the deadites but he recorded a tape to his daughter annie explaining what the hell happened before he dies.

annie shows up with her boyfriend to the cabin to find out what the hell happened to her father, ash is quite out of it, she thinks ash killed her parents so she throws him into the basement where her mother is possessed. annie finds the tape her father left knows ash is innocent and tries to help him. ash kills henrietta, annie starts reading the words to send the evil back into time, ash's hand grabs the kandarian dagger(a knife that kills the deadites with one stab) and stabs annie in the chest, annie says the last word to the spell before dying, ash, the deadites and his oldsmobile get sucked into a time warp and sent back into time setting up the plot for army of darkness.

Edited by bran

• 2 weeks later...

evil dead 2.

professor knowby(who originally had the book) read the passages originally which caused his wife henrietta to become possessed. knowby killed her but never dismembered her, he ended up burying her in the cellar of the cabin. knowby ends up being killed(iirc) by the deadites but he recorded a tape to his daughter annie explaining what the hell happened before he dies.

annie shows up with her boyfriend to the cabin to find out what the hell happened to her father, ash is quite out of it, she thinks ash killed her parents so she throws him into the basement where her mother is possessed. annie finds the tape her father left knows ash is innocent and tries to help him. ash kills henrietta, annie starts reading the words to send the evil back into time, ash's hand grabs the kandarian dagger(a knife that kills the deadites with one stab) and stabs annie in the chest, annie says the last word to the spell before dying, ash, the deadites and his oldsmobile get sucked into a time warp and sent back into time setting up the plot for army of darkness.

Okay, thanks. it's been a long time since I've seen Evil Dead 2.

Last night's episode was funny. Bruce Campbell is just a joy to watch. I love his sidekicks too. they are as crazy as he is and now they have another ally who has joined them. Not sure about Lucy Lawless's character?