GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

Wow...I just lost a bet with the wife!! I can't believe this is really happening.

My only disappointment is with the Coachella line-up....I think it's already been said here...but really who the hell are these other bands?!? I would love to go too this but if I read the website correctly you have to buy a whole weekend pass...there's only one band that I want to see though. Is that worth the $899US they want or do I wait for a stadium announcement and to go to a couple of those shows. Will they make it that far too? Sorry but you have to wonder if they don't blow up after a couple of shows too...you just can't rule that out either.

But great news for all GNR fans for sure

• Like 1

Wow...I just lost a bet with the wife!! I can't believe this is really happening.

My only disappointment is with the Coachella line-up....I think it's already been said here...but really who the hell are these other bands?!? I would love to go too this but if I read the website correctly you have to buy a whole weekend pass...there's only one band that I want to see though. Is that worth the $899US they want or do I wait for a stadium announcement and to go to a couple of those shows. Will they make it that far too? Sorry but you have to wonder if they don't blow up after a couple of shows too...you just can't rule that out either.

But great news for all GNR fans for sure

$899 is the cheapest ticket? That just includes the festival and camping?

There are some cheaper tickets, sorry, I'm spoiled and I would want to be up front. It also looks like the GA tickets will sell out quickly.

GA tickets - $399 -- weekend one sold out already

VIP pass - $899

Plus there are more fees for parking, shuttles and camping.

Yes. Let's label over 100 other bands junk. Just like that. "BUT THEY'RE NOT GNR!1!!" As far as I'm concerned, GNR still has to prove themselves here as a functioning unit. A lot of those other artists are already well on their way.

• Like 1

Yes. Let's label over 100 other bands junk. Just like that. "BUT THEY'RE NOT GNR!1!!" As far as I'm concerned, GNR still has to prove themselves here as a functioning unit. A lot of those other artists are already well on their way.

Thank you. "There are no good rock bands anymore!" Yeah, if you're an old classic rock snob who never attempts to seek out good, current rock. Not the shit like 5 finger death punch and avenged sevenfold, but there are good, often lesser known bands. Rock doesn't rule anymore. People think Foo Fighters are the best band in the world for rock, that's bullshit too.

Hipster bands playing with GNR....sounds like torture being there all day.

Yeah, it's so un-GNR to play with all of these hacks... they'll probably have some kind of weird hipster orgy after which will taint your vision of GNR forever.

Guess someone else will have to buy your ticket.

There are some cheaper tickets, sorry, I'm spoiled and I would want to be up front. It also looks like the GA tickets will sell out quickly.

GA tickets - $399 -- weekend one sold out already

VIP pass - $899

Plus there are more fees for parking, shuttles and camping.

What do you get for $899? And for $399,that's just a ticket not including camping?

If you want to be upfront for Coachella, have fun sitting at the front for 12 hours and listening to the bands until they go on that night.

I will, just like I've waited 12 hours for them to come out before any other show I've been at :)

:headbang:

My only disappointment is with the Coachella line-up....I think it's already been said here...but really who the hell are these other bands?!?

Mostly hipster bands.

At a quick glance, the bands I think are worth checking out:

Friday

The Kills

Foals

Saturday

Ice Cube

Chvrches

The Arcs

Gary Clark Jr

Silversun Pickups

Deerhunter