GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

Duff has tagged Adler and Stradlin to the logo and link

No,he hasn't. Anyone can tag anyone. I could tag a Rob Gardner fan page to that post if I wanted.
go try to tag rob gardner in duffs pic and post a pic of the results plz

There's already like 100 people tagged Broham. You think Duff sat around and tagged 50 random Brazilian fans? Fuck,no. It's like those sites that post a picture of Axl then tag Beta and Fernando for no reason. I doubt Duff has looked at the picture since he posted it much less tagged anyone. So,yes had I seen it earlier I could've tagged you or Rob Gardner or the owner of this Forum. I'm not sure why these people would tag themselves unless they want their phone notifications going off all night.

A$ap Rocky is awesome, as are CHVRCHEs. Gary Clarke Jr., Deerhunter, and that's just saturday. I get there's not a lot of classic rock, but there's plenty of good music abound.

I like CHVRCHES but if you are dead set in seeing GNR ,and not being a million feet away,wouldn't you have to stand up front by their stage all day and therefore miss a lot of other artists?

A$ap Rocky is awesome, as are CHVRCHEs. Gary Clarke Jr., Deerhunter, and that's just saturday. I get there's not a lot of classic rock, but there's plenty of good music abound.

I like CHVRCHES but if you are dead set in seeing GNR ,and not being a million feet away,wouldn't you have to stand up front by their stage all day and therefore miss a lot of other artists?

100%, it just irks me that so many GnR fans are close-minded about the rest of the acts. I'm not a music aficionado by any means, but there are some really talented acts playing this weekend.

Slash and Duff are back and idiots here complain. Unbelievable

Slash and Duff aren\t even back in GnR. They've simply pandered to Axl. It's a fucking joke who's gonna be involved in this. Two capable legit GnR drummers and their going with Frank. Izzy and Gilby and even Richard are available and nope we're going with a guy who's NEVER been in any version of GnR. Pitman is involved and for fucking what? Soak it in sheep. soak it in. This is a joke.

• Like 2

they might save izzy for the end of the tour when hype dies down. would be a drag to see him on youtube at coachella then not at a stadium gig i go to... just sayin... if the last gig was indiana or something itd make sense

i say bring steven on tour and see how it goes before you let him go out there... give him a paycheck and keep him on a very short leash

Slash and Duff aren\t even back in GnR. They've simply pandered to Axl. It's a fucking joke who's gonna be involved in this. Two capable legit GnR drummers and their going with Frank. Izzy and Gilby and even Richard are available and nope we're going with a guy who's NEVER been in any version of GnR. Pitman is involved and for fucking what? Soak it in sheep. soak it in. This is a joke.

The simple truth is we don't know who the lineup will consist of. There's no point raging about it when there's no confirmation.

• Like 1

You really think they didn't ask Izzy? For fuck's sake, he just did some studio work with Duff and he has played numerous times with Axl through the years. Izzy does whatever the hell he wants. Truth is he never wanted GN'R to blow up the way it did, but I'm sure he's grateful for the money he made and it allows him to live like he wants.

Matt's an asshole and the luckiest person in rock history. He contributed nothing to UYI (most memorable moment in YCBM was written by Duff, not Matt) and yet he's in the Rock Hall with the original 5 guys. I feel bad for Adler because he undoubtedly played an important role in the GN'R sound, but who knows. Maybe he is involved somehow. Steven is being very quiet, way more quiet than you would expect him to be in this situation.

I could've understood your point if you hasn't taken by truth that Kushner is even near to get in.

I've been waiting for this for a long time, I'm VERY VERY happy about the whole thing.:)

They are back!! That's all that matters. Am I thrilled with Fortus and Pitman and what's his face on drums? No. As I said earlier hybrid GnR is better than Numetal or No GNR at all.

Absolutely. Edited by Roky

Brilliant news!

What a day yesterday! Its on, its possibility still on but maybe off, now its very much on!

Wonder what other exciting news we get this week..... would like to see a confirmed line up and possibly some form of interview with AXL?

The big up in the air question is who the hell is going to be in the band! Surely this has all been fully confirmed behind the scenes prior to this stage?