GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

Izzy has more integrity than all of them. Hasn't he always said he'd do it if it was the original 5? I'd bet he'd even do it if it was Matt but this clown show. He knows this is bullshit that's why he won't be involved.

• Like 1

Variety doesn't fuck around. From my experience everything they say ends up being legit. So unless they missed a step with their fact-checking this time around, it's possible Matt might be involved alongside Frank somehow

Slash and Duff are back and idiots here complain. Unbelievable

I wouldn't say complaining but to some older fans,GNR was and will always be the AFD 5. Some would take the UYI lineup and very few the Chi Dem period. Nobody is right or wrong,it's all personal preference. I know plenty of people who haven't given a fuck about GNR since 93 who will be all in for even 3/5th's of the AFD era returning.

Variety doesn't fuck around. From my experience everything they say ends up being legit. So unless they missed a step with their fact-checking this time around, it's possible Matt might be involved alongside Frank somehow

Yeah,I figured it was a well respected publication. I don't think Matt will do the tour but hopefully guest appearances (let's hope Steven and Izzy do them as well)

They are back!! That's all that matters.I'm I thrilled with a Fortus and Pitman and what's his face on drums? No. As I said earlier hybrid GnR is better than Numetal or No GNR at all.

Edited by Vic Sage
  • Like 1

Wow, I didn't know Coachella tickets are $400 for a weekend, what the fuck. I was considering going. The lineup is absolute trash aside from GNR.

That doesn't include camping. No idea how much extra that costs. I think people go for the experience more than the band. At those prices you won't have too many hardcore Gunners at the show.

• Like 1

Wow, I didn't know Coachella tickets are $400 for a weekend, what the fuck. I was considering going. The lineup is absolute trash aside from GNR.

rancids worth seeing if you stay for sunday but thats about it. i wouldnt pay to see ice cube... if i was in cali id go or if there was no stadium tour but fuck that. i can get vip tix for 3 stadium shows and probably meet a few band members including slash for that price

hope they play heavy mtl in august cuz im fucking there... olympic stadium would be classic too