Rumored Concert Date Thread

12 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Hmmm ok. Call them maybe?

Also, since GA/Golden Circle have no seating, its ok to just not use Nightrain right? Just wait for the public release? Or will it be Hell?

You're right: GA and golden circle are not just for nightrain. Don't know if it will be hell on friday 

Tomorrow is also a pre sale for americain express-cardholders. 

1 minute ago, Axeli said:

How is Portugal's venue? 

Passeio Martimo De Alges

Lisbon, PT

It's ok, it's a festival venue, near the river, open air and asphalt floor...Not great, but sound is good and the prices here are cheaper, so it's worth it :) 

6 minutes ago, IkaruFunk said:

What's on Wednesday? I thought the general sale starts on Friday. 

Eventim.de is doing a presale for germany on wednesday too. I'm pretty sure they'll be available for everyone and not just Nightrain members.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

It's ok, it's a festival venue, near the river, open air and asphalt floor...Not great, but sound is good and the prices here are cheaper, so it's worth it :) 

Lisbon has Beirao, the miradouros and the mediterranian sun. It wins above any venue :P

17 minutes ago, Slimemonkey said:

Don't have Nightrain so I'll sweat it out on Friday hoping I get one for Slane. If I don't, I've a hotel room booked in Navan, about 7 miles from Slane if anyone needs it :) 

If not give me a shout, I may well take that room. But hopefully you'll need it yourself. I can't see it selling out. Guns had a bad name with the casual fan for a long time. Do they even know slash is back!

2 minutes ago, Ender04 said:

Lisbon has Beirao, the miradouros and the mediterranian sun. It wins above any venue :P

haha true. All of it :heart: And Passeio Maritimo de Algés is great for that, because the sunset is right behind the stage, and it's June so it's gonna be so beautiful!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Thank you!! I try to get there from Finland. Can I buy tickets now? just joined Nightrain.

12 minutes ago, no1gooner said:

If not give me a shout, I may well take that room. But hopefully you'll need it yourself. I can't see it selling out. Guns had a bad name with the casual fan for a long time. Do they even know slash is back!

True, who knows. Lol I'm waiting on back surgery too so knowing my luck even if I do get a ticket I won't be able to go. If I do I'll have to just sit down at the back of the field. Lol