07/24/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

RussTCB

18 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Im sure we all will if there are good enough periscopes! But ill try to do it song by song since sometimes the thread gets derailed 

Thanks! I won't be able to periscope tonight, so I appreciate it if there are good enough scopes.  Cheers!

1 minute ago, Cornholio said:

So almost 160,000 people for 2 nights combined? Only GnR can manage to do that ;)

I'm looking around a lower and mid level look full, even back top section has a mass of people in it, there are probably empty seats here and there but still. Amazing.

3 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

So almost 160,000 people for 2 nights combined? Only GnR can manage to do that ;)

I think it was 60,000 a night tops. Most shows have an average of 55,000 if the seats behind the stage aren't used but GNR had a lot of floor seats and the pit

16 minutes ago, JAxlMorrison said:

Crowd seems rather indifferent to Lenny. No cheers, no boos. Just a lot of silence.

My section is clapping and singing along to every song 

Edited by spliff
Edit Lenny's done

2 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

I'm looking around a lower and mid level look full, even back top section has a mass of people in it, there are probably empty seats here and there but still. Amazing.

That's why I say people should wait before all these... it's empty...or place not full comments...and what I don't get is...why are people tallying up attendance any damn way?...smh...just enjoy the show!  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

its a sameday

(same setlist, same 4 hired hands, where is izzy?)

Its Slash - Axl- Duff...Guns n fucking Roses for the most part...all i ever wanted.  Set lists- see my 1st sentence.  They are kicking ass again!