Official Japan Tour Announced

1 hour ago, serendipity said:

Glad that i saw your post. Alan's email got deposited in my junk folder. I have to collect the ticket at Family Mart. I see something 108 on the ticket, not sure if that is the queue number. Will get someone to translate this for me. 

Im going on 28 VIP standing. And 29 SS 

I saw the email from Alan too, even I see 108 on the ticket, but my ticket is for 29th VIP 

hello, usually how much estimate merch such as shirt price in Osaka in Yen?

do they have credit card facilities usually as any previous international concert in Japan commonly?

I am travelling from outside Japan, must estimate cash for merch. I already bought from the rakuten link given. thanks!

.....and can we bring small compact camera to the concert venue in Osaka? 

thank you.

Edited by reds

On January 5, 2017 at 10:18 PM, Nalbi said:

108 is the fee to get your ticket from FamilyMart.

Thats not much, but Alan din't inform me in the email. 

Thanks for telling otherwise I would have been like WTF if the cashier asked me for money. 

3 hours ago, reds said:

hello, usually how much estimate merch such as shirt price in Osaka in Yen?

do they have credit card facilities usually as any previous international concert in Japan commonly?

I am travelling from outside Japan, must estimate cash for merch. I already bought from the rakuten link given. thanks!

.....and can we bring small compact camera to the concert venue in Osaka? 

thank you.

Hard to say but expect the shirts to be anywhere from 5000 to 10000 yen.  Japanese tend to price gouge on everything and people just go ahead and pay it, so it just goes on and on.

At a merch booth there will likely be NO credit cards.  All cash, and all sales final.  So bring a big stack of bills just in case!

According to the promoter, small cameras and of course cell phone cameras are allowed.  No professional equipment.

19 hours ago, BloodyMary said:

How did you do that ?

I met a guy working for Viagogo here in Tokyo, had a few drinks together, and he offered to trade my ticket for the best one he had for sale.

Japanese people are awesome.

Edited by Nalbi

It will be over by 11PM.  They can't take the chance of letting all those thousands of people miss the train.

I imagine the lights will be out for the support acts at 6PM sharp and they'll be off the stage no later than 7.

Hopefully Axl will get his ass onstage at 8 or before, but you never know.   He went on late at Tokyo Dome in 2009 and at Zepp Tokyo in 2012 they were more than an hour late...maybe more.  Guns fans know to expect it, but in Japan the crowds were particularly unhappy cause they're not used to waiting.  Everything is punctual here.

• 2 weeks later...

And now it's all over.   The REAL Guns N Roses returned to Japan for the first time in decades, kicked all of our asses with amazing shows, drove us insane chasing awesome exclusive merchandise, and now they're leaving.

Come back soon GNR.   Our whale-free oceans and mini-skirt wearing teenage girls are waiting for you.

• Like 1