11/01/16 Rosario, AR - Estadio Rosario

gunsguy

Just now, killuridols said:

Thank you but I dont know about the pictures and stuff...

There are already threats about barrabravas (soccer bullies) entering the stadium and trying to rob people and do bad things so I'm getting really nervous and paranoid about it.

Oh my gosh, how awful! :/

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Thank you but I dont know about the pictures and stuff...

There are already threats about barrabravas (soccer bullies) entering the stadium and trying to rob people and do bad things so I'm getting really nervous and paranoid about it.

This is serious? Thugs entering a concert to rob concert goers? Do they buy tickets before entering or what? I've never heard anything like this....I'm seriously shocked. 

I would understand being pickpocketed at a show..but being told that a group of robbers had just managed to get in and going on robbing people is shocking and terrifying.

1 minute ago, cheesecake said:

This is serious? Thugs entering a concert to rob concert goers? Do they buy tickets before entering or what? I've never heard anything like this....I'm seriously shocked. 

I would understand being pickpocketed at a show..but being told that a group of robbers had just managed to get in and going on robbing people is shocking and terrifying.

They are supported by the soccer team River Plate; they are club members and have a right to enter the stadium whenever they want because they pay for it and also because there's a lot of corruption in Argentina soccer teams/organizations.

Yes it is terrifying and that's the way we live here. I know you people in first world cannot believe or understand this but that's the way it is.

I don't know if it's a real threat or not but it's circulating now in the  FB groups I'm in.

We, GN'R fans, are not like those people. We are normal people, most in their 30's or 40's who want to go have a good time at a show. Nothing related to violence or shit like that but that's what we get for being good.

Pretty sad.