11/01/16 Rosario, AR - Estadio Rosario

gunsguy

18 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

You can probably expect the Periscope coverage to be pretty bad in SA - it was virtually non-existent for the Maiden tour earlier this year. 

Regardless, I think people are becoming too reliant on Periscope - it's a bonus, it should not be expected. If we get a good one, great. But I think too many people get the mindset that they're entitled to one.  And that's not a dig at you at all, just an observation. 

No mindset  here.. no entitlement, but I admit I look forward to it, so perhaps I should replace this emoji, :max: with a more dissappointed looking emoji :shrugs: so for that I am guilty..I admit I have never been good at this. lol..  It upsets me more on here when people review shows based on a periscope link there is no denying seeing the  LIVE shows can't be beat...but this is fun to follow "in real time" in this new digital age,  If people dont want to scope fine with me its all about what you want your personal concert experience to be but if you broadcast I will watch,,

Edited by metalms
  • Like 1

Just now, Pedrolg said:

A few songs later and a better quality stream and...Axl sounds BAD. Proper 2011-2012 bad. Bad and clearly not pressing it. Even Jungle, for the first time on this tour, had mickey all over it. Sad, very sad.

I wouldn't say bad but pretty dull, yeah.

'Estranged' has lot the emotion and feel it had during the USA shows. The end used to be his higher point and now it's just meh.

I'd like to say this is not like Rio 2011 or a disaster show, but it is definitely a noticeable change from the USA leg and especially AC/DC. I heard clips from the past few South American shows and thought they were fine, but the little I heard tonight was not great. I am sure if I was at the show right now, I'd be loving it all, I'm just being an arm chair QB but that's why we're here lol.

Less power in his voice and a few song slots missing might indicate he's got a cold or something. I'm not worried about it.