GNR Takes Swings at Donald Trump (the foam kind)

29 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

you only need worry about 1 nutjob, Donald Trump :lol:

I not  live in  US, but this people for my they own be dangerous  beyond the president, i remember  Lennon and feel:blink:

Trump supporters: please do keep boycotting everything and anyone who speaks out against Trump.  It will eventually be everyone outside of your shrinking echo chamber and no one wants you around.

Admit you're wrong, lick your wounds and rejoin us all once you've recovered.  Just a time out, like the rest of the world leaders gave Trump for the entire G20*

0rZbvzkh.jpg

*for Trump supporters: the G20 is a thing that has to do with governance

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, soon said:

Trump supporters: please do keep boycotting everything and anyone who speaks out against Trump.  It will eventually be everyone outside of your shrinking echo chamber and no one wants you around.

Admit you're wrong, lick your wounds and rejoin us all once you've recovered.  Just a time out, like the rest of the world leaders gave Trump for the entire G20*

0rZbvzkh.jpg

*for Trump supporters: the G20 is a thing that has to do with governance

He's going to be re-elected. The echo chamber are the kooks going ape shit over every little thing he does.  The Democrat Party is done.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

He's going to be re-elected. The echo chamber are the kooks going ape shit over every little thing he does.  The Democrat Party is done.

Every little thing he does?

Like getting very little done?

Like fulfilling very little of his campaign promises?

Little hands?

Little knowledge?

Little know-how?

Little vocabulary?

A little senseless provocation with a rouge nation?

Or "little thing(s) he does" as in deprive the USA of some of its best minds by not letting them reenter the Country when they go visit family in Muslim Majority Countries, while in the same "little" move weakening the economy by closing the door on economic opportunities with those Nations and their close allies? 

Or "little" as in sexual assault?

I think the sad thing about American politics is the lack of respect from either side. At the end of the day, both sides should be able to shake hands and move on regardless of ideological differences.

That type of civility is completely gone which is a shame.

1 hour ago, soon said:

Every little thing he does?

Like getting very little done?

Like fulfilling very little of his campaign promises?

Little hands?

Little knowledge?

Little know-how?

Little vocabulary?

A little senseless provocation with a rouge nation?

Or "little thing(s) he does" as in deprive the USA of some of its best minds by not letting them reenter the Country when they go visit family in Muslim Majority Countries, while in the same "little" move weakening the economy by closing the door on economic opportunities with those Nations and their close allies? 

Or "little" as in sexual assault?

Fake.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, soon said:

(Thanks for posting, and awesome comment on youtube!!!)

If hitting a piñata is a violent message to whoever the piñata depicts, then I apologize profusely to Dora the Explorer, Donkey Kong, Mario and all bumble bees.

Explain that to CNN since they're blackmailing pro-trump supporters, for literally doing the same thing. Trump hasn't hurt America yet, in the least bit, like it or not. The left is doing mor damage to themselves every single day. Those are the facts

17 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

thIt is rather easy to boycott Guns N' Roses, isn't it, considering they never release anything? Boycotting something implies something to boycott in the first place!

This appears to be the most accurate point of this entire thread so far :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Explain that to CNN since they're blackmailing pro-trump supporters, for literally doing the same thing. Trump hasn't hurt America yet, in the least bit, like it or not. The left is doing mor damage to themselves every single day. Those are the facts

You'd like me to tell CNN that I apologize profusely to Dora the Explorer, Donkey Kong, Mario and all bumble bees?   It probably wont make the top of my to-do list, but I'll see what I can do for ya

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, soon said:

You'd like me to tell CNN that I apologize profusely to Dora the Explorer, Donkey Kong, Mario and all bumble bees?   It probably wont make the top of my to-do list, but I'll see what I can do for ya

I mean, I'd like you to get your head on straight but, just do what you can and we'll go from there :lol:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RONIN said:

I think the sad thing about American politics is the lack of respect from either side. At the end of the day, both sides should be able to shake hands and move on regardless of ideological differences.

That type of civility is completely gone which is a shame.

It'd be easier if the President wasn't some unqualified, man-baby, tv-show host.