GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

7 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Uh, sorry about that :wacko:

About the gordo :P Did you ever notice how brazilian girls comment on his twitter with 'Te amo gordo' or 'Tá gordo mas eu te amo'? Funny and cringeworthy at the same time :facepalm::rofl-lol:

Hah, no need to be sorry. I'm over it and it was kinda funny because he looked like Axl now, with that haircut and that attitude :P

Yes, unfortunately the first replies to anything he posts is one of those brainless comments <_< and in Portuguese, as he would understand anything..... But Argentinians also tweet him a bunch of inanities of the same caliber, in Spanish, so yeah, for me it's cringeworthy all the way.

:facepalm:

What would be of Axl without my smart tweets? I'm sure he skips all that crap and looks for that special avatar of mine :hahafyou:

6 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

It gave me chills too...but when did patience become a hip-hop song? LOL Don't get me wrong I like the extra funk, but really Frank?

I noticed the same thing, Frank changing it up. I wasn't too happy about that bit either. Also Axl went in deep then raspy then deep again. Sounded different but still love them GnR.

5 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

So the jump came right before the first Jungle scream. :D

Oh boy, he's pumped. I love seeing them so active like this. I even saw a little snake dance in the beginning. Slash is doing handstands and Axl is jumping up and down and doing the snake dance. What more can I ask for.:wub:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ubukitty said:

Oh boy, he's pumped. I love seeing them so active like this. I even saw a little snake dance in the beginning. Slash is doing handstands and Axl is jumping up and down and doing the snake dance. What more can I ask for.:wub:

It's pretty damn great to see. Such giddy enthusiasm plus the singing of the crowd is awesome! :headbang:

• Like 2

On 24. 2. 2017 at 4:19 AM, solstar said:

I don't think people want the AFD era again. I think what many of us want is to see real good old chemistry on and off stage, which was so powelful back in the day that you could not help but notice this band. IMO it was that chemistry that allowed the AFD5 to write the wonderful music that we love, and also to get most of their following. Now that some of them got together, we want them to write new music too, but we have many doubts as to how that is gonna ever happen with the current state of things.

I love musical chemistry and vibe of certain people. I will pay all my bucks and travel far to get this (also as an amateur musician, finding people who you musically resonate with is one of best feelings in the world). The thing is that this is not something you can make or force. UYI is different from AFD, because people changed and had different things to say in a different way. Some things are unique and never repeat. Forcing someone to make art usually ends up as crap on the top of frustration pile.

No one owes you anything, making you happy, making art which makes you happy or share the talent with mankind or whatever. Or proof anything. What will be, will be. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Looks like Axl forgot to do his jumping exercise before the Singapore show :blink:

raWgN4.gif

How could You be so cute~ ?:wub:

32 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Speaking of Meegan and Slash...she was kind of enough to share this w/everyone. Nice abs Slash!:thumbsup:

C5l_K-BWYAAWlGj.jpg

Please share Us a photo of Slaxl on gym or The Trinity do Yoga next time!:headbang:

5 hours ago, dgnr said:

hahaha should I go argentinian and comment 're lindoooooos' then? :rofl-lol:

looool :rofl-lol:

I think Argies would say that Duff and Slash are "capos" and that Meegan and Susan are "diosas" :devilshades:

3 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Let the slangs war begin! :P

As long as you don't comment "ah re". Dave Mustaine already hates us because of that :wacko:

Omg lol

Why does Dave Mustaine hate us because of that? :question:

35 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I like this much better than Axl's lame pogoing. :) 

True that.

The jumps make him look fat and silly.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I like this much better than Axl's lame pogoing. :) 

He should do these things more often, people really enjoy it when he does silly things :lol:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Omg lol

Why does Dave Mustaine hate us because of that? :question:

I don't know how it happened but for some reason a lot of stupid teenagers started tweeting thing with the "ah re" to him and even got him to know what it means. He obviously got tired of it and blocked A LOT of people on twitter because of that and said these people were making him not like Argentina that much anymore and that he may not come back for some time. Anyway, he came up with some funny tweets too. 

Sorry for derailing :scared:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I don't know how it happened but for some reason a lot of stupid teenagers started tweeting thing with the "ah re" to him and even got him to know what it means. He obviously got tired of it and blocked A LOT of people on twitter because of that and said these people were making him not like Argentina that much anymore and that he may not come back for some time. Anyway, he came up with some funny tweets too. 

Sorry for derailing :scared:

Omfg hahahhaahaaaaa :rofl-lol:

I remember one argie girl asking him if he thought of Axl Rose sometimes... :facepalm:

Anyway, I think he has more SERIOUS and not so fun reasons to hate us or not want to come back here :unsure: