General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Well, my grandma was bi polar and when she would go off her meds, we would know it because she became very aggressive.  I think because Carly is so mad at Sonny she's not seeing the signs. She usually knows when he's off his meds. Valeintin's days are numbererd after this. If Ava is in on it, she's out too.  I hate this story line.

Yeah, Holly was drinking and annoying me.  I wonder if she'll have to go to rehab now?  This baby story is wrong goo. Nicole has lost too many babies already. Days is doing her wrong and by summer, she will be gone for good, so I guess she'll never get her baby back.

Boy it seems these tv shows are not doing right by a lot of their actors. This sucks.

I'm pretty sure Bold will make Steffy and Finn separate and he'll be with Hope before long.  It seems daytime doesn't want anyone happy.

Holly should go to rehab, at least for a short stint...after all that she put Tate and his family through.

Speaking of Tate. Did you read how the actor is going off to college so will be replaced. And I saw a pic of the guy. He looks 25, not 16! How on earth will this work.

and yeah the rumors that Finn and Hope will get together have been going around for awhile. I am sure that Bold will make that happen! :/

Well, it's good when young actors go to college. You never know how long the acting thing will be?

Yeah, Holly needs rehab for sure.  I wonder if Days will replace Nicole?  I love Ari and hate that she's been fired, but Nicole is an important character, and I want her to get her baby back!

Yeah, I can see Hope and Finn together. Both are boring. lol Maybe Steffy and Liam will get back together too. Who knows?

I can see a difference in GH now that they have new writers. I really hope the whole Jason working for Jagger ends soon. I don't like it and I really hate Sonny's meds being messed with. Not cool. I assume that Valentin's days are numbered now.  And if Ava is in on it, she's out too. I doubt they can come back from this betrayal. I really hope GH doesn't put Nina and Drew together. I would hate that. lol

Damn it! I'm sure you have heard that was not Sheila who died.  Sheila will return in May on Bold. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue to watch this.  These soaps are making me crazy! lol

Watch the ending closely of Bold from yesterday. Deacon saw it and he'll tell everyone about it next week.

Because of the eclipse Bold isn't on the usual channel. Here in Texas I watch it on channel 11, so Monday's episode is on channel 12. General Hospital is not on at all.

Have a great weekend. 

Yeah I watched Bold today. 10 toes, 10 toes! Remember how I told you how Sheila has died MANY times before, I can't believe I thought that this was the real thing though!  Of course not.

Man oh man, are people going to be major disappointed and pissed lol. Although there were some fans that were happy. I just can't help but laugh at this point.  It is just so ridiculous. I can never give up my soaps though no matter how much I dislike the storyline. I'm too addicted to them. 🤣

Well, Sheila is responsible for that other woman's death and not Steffy at this point. She should at least go to jail for murder. I guess she wanted to break up Finn and Steffy and she might just succeed. But Deacon was so very down and sad. This woman is just plain crazy.

Everyone was toasting her death. lol where is she hiding? This is just too much for me. lol

Have you noticed many actors on GH have gotten hair cuts? I knew Carly did and then I saw Dante. lol He was in  a coma but they have him a hair cut. lol I just want Jason to get cleared up and go back to working for Sonny. I don't like this story line.  I hate that Valentin is messing with Sonny's meds. My grandmother was bi polar and if she would go off her meds it was a terrible time for her and my family.  I hope someone sees a change in him before he does something very terrible. Dex becoming a cop? Not sure about this? Joss is really getting on my nerves too. She is over the top with all the shit that comes out of her mouth. 

I wonder if Spencer is coming back to GH? Have not heard anything? If Nick the origina l actor can't come back, replace him or we'll just move on. And don't get me started on Portia! if I heard a doctor talk about a patient like she did with Heather, I would want her fired. 

I honestly didn't like Portia from the beginning. I also see a spark between Jordan and Drew. Would be interesting to see this match up.

Not that I'm super into this eclipse thing cause I'm not and it is a good thing cause Alaska is the ONLY state that won't be able to see it. All the other 49 states can. That is fucked up haha. 

So yeah, the actor who plays Spencer according to some Twitter articles is that he was let out of his contract early, so as far as I know, he is not coming back. I do not know if they will recast or not. The old Spencer also said, no I am not coming back either. 

I guess I kind of noticed their hair cuts? Especially Dante, he looked pretty clean shaven for a cop in a coma!

As far as Sheila, I will be very very curious to see what happens next because the actress literally gave an interview where she said she was sad to be let go from the show and did not see it coming....so was that just not the truth to tease us fans? Hmmm.

I guess Sheila's interview was to throw us all off. I bet that stupid cop who loves her is hiding her.  It's a soap so we shouldn't be surprised that she's not dead.

At least Bold was on tv today and I watched Days on peacock. GH was pre empted all over so no new episode today.

I  didn't watch the eclipse. If it happened it didnt get very dark at all. Meanwhile 2 hours of tv to watch it. lol

Oh wow, so Nina and Drew....that scene when she ripped his shirt. I was laughing....that is such a "soapy scene" campy and fun. Loved it. People take soaps too seriously nowadays.....it is a soap opera! Have they ever seen a Mexican soap opera? Probably not. Fans had said they thought this was coming but I was still surprised. You can't take these shows too seriously, you just can't. 

and I feel badly for Deacon because everyone is going to think he was crazy. and I hope that Luna tells RJ, this is obviously killing her. Just do it Luna, pull it off like a bandaid!

On soaps when you get pissed at someone it usually leads to sex. Honestly, I was hoping Drew would be better than that. Oh well, I'm sure he will soon regret it. I also see something with John and Carly now. I do want her with Jason, but who knows?  I did see a spark with Drew and Jordan. Wonder if they will pursue this?

Holly and Tate are so annoying. She really needs therapy to figure out why she was taking drugs?  Wonder if they will do that?

Well, since everyone is saying Sheila will be back in May, guess that wasn't her? I wonder how she convinced another woman to pretend to be her and it got her killed. Sheila should be responsible for her death now. This is getting nuts.

I saw the actor who plays Zende on SWAT last week. He played a bad guy.

Not sure if the eclipse had anything to do with our weather, but it's been storming every since. lol

Well Zende plays a good bad guy haha.

I feel for Deacon! 10 toes, 10 toes, Finn I swear to God I saw 10 TOES!!!!!! Well, until Sheila shows up they are all gonna think he is a nut job consumed with so much grief that he gone and lost his damn mind.

I do not, I repeat I do not like this new Tate. He looks like he is 27, sounds like he is 30 and has no chemistry with Holly. Is more like Johnny, an older sibling. Worst casting EVER!

Yeah, the new Tate does look older. You never know some soaps have replaced some characters many times until they feel they get it right. Guess we'll see. They are already taping Doug's passing on Days. Many original characters will be appearing for his funeral. It'll be sad.

I'm really hating Nina so much these days. What a bitch! She keeps this up and she'll be alone because everyone in PC will hate her. I'm seeing something with  John looking at Carly. I do want her with Jason, but who knows?  I also want Carly to get back the hotel. Nina is ruining it.  I wonder what Sasha will eventually do with her life?  I hope it's something good. I also hope Alexis gets her law license back. Her and Diane working together will be awesome.

Have a great weekend. It's getting warm here in Texas now. We had hardly any winter and no spring.

Yeah Nina is going around town making everyone angry...I still like her but why does she have such a big mouth lol?! I am sure she is going to make Jason beg to get her share of the hotel. You just know it.  Lucy is another one with  a big mouth who is literally burning her company to the ground. Poor Maxie. She always is and looks soooo stressed out! 

It is sunny here but still no green leaves budding yet so it still looks gross haha. But once the greenery starts it all looks so pretty cause Anchorage has a ton of trees. Very green city. I'm glad we get  a spring here. 

Edited by marlingrl03

Yeah, I don't know why Sasha can't be the spokes person. I mean she is still involved in the company and she was good selling those products. I know Nina is her own worst enemy right now. Wait until she finds out about Ava and Sonny.  I really hope someone does something about Sonny's meds. At least Jason thought of it. Everyone seems to be out for themselves.

On Days they are now filming Doug's funeral. A lot of older characters are coming back.  Doug was Hope's dad. I guess Bo Brady is till in a coma. That was a waste of time bringing Bo back to be with Hope but then his son Shawn shot him.  I don't know whey they wasted everyone 's time with that story. Anyway, it'll be sad when it's Doug's funeral.  And Maggie, they are making her stupid, is going to marry Konstintine to keep him in the US. What the hell is going on? I hate that guy. I wish Theresa would tell the truth so Xander can get his money and Alex can get back with his dad. I hate this story line. Did you see Chad's nosy son got that card. lol I was loving that.

And Bold. Poor Deacon is back drinking again. I'm glad Luna told RJ the truth because that story was annoying me too. lol

Glad you get a spring. We are in the 80's already. Not sure how hot the summer will be. I'm not one for the heat at all.

Well it was extremely nice of Sasha to step in. I do like her and Cody but there are rumors that tptb are just going to let their contracts expire this June. Hope that's not true. And I'm still curious about Ava's angle.....I don't think she is at all trying to get Sonny and Nina back together so does she want him? Or she is trying to sabotage him? I'm at a total loss lol.

I'm also very glad that the big secret is out at Bold. But Hope is going to have some new fashion designers cause no way is RJ going to work with Zende now. No way at all. I dont even know if he will stay with Luna. 

As far as Days, well I wasn't watching when Doug was on. But I am sure any remembererance episodes will be very well done. I am worried about Chanel though...wtf happened to her? 

Edited by marlingrl03

Doug and Julie have been on Days forever. Doug is Hope's father and Julie is her cousin. Doug was married to Hope's mom I think she died. Didn't watch it back then. Anyway, lots of other characters will be back to say their goodbyes. probably not until the summer since Days films way ahead. 

As for GH, Ava is out for Ava. I wonder if she will tell Sonny about his meds? She switched Morgan's meds years ago to keep him away from Kiki her daughter and Morgan died. He was having a hard time because his meds were too weak. Sonny was going to kill her but she was pregnant. Ava has done many horrible things and yet she gets away with it.  I don't like that Laura wants Cyrus to admit Sonny beat him. Doesn't she know without Sonny, the other mobs will take over PC and that won't be pretty.

And yeah, so glad Luna finally told RJ and Carter was right. Zende knew Luna was with RJ and should have put the brakes on it. It is his fault. I doubt they can work together. I read that Thomas is coming back with a French babe. lol Here we go.

I really hate what Sonny did to Cyrus and he should pay but I don't think jail for him would be good either. It is also kind of odd how everyone is going against Sonny at the same time.and he has no idea yet. He is going to feel ultimate betrayal when he finds about Anna and Laura.  And will they make Dex a cop or not? Hmmmm.

So Sheila and a Sugar? This is getting very interesting. I'm so curious to know the whole story and this switch all came about. 

And yeah Konstantin is just creepy. What the hell is he going to do with that stupid card and poor Maggie just can't see through his sickly sweet act. 

Well, didn't watch Bold or Y&R when Sheila was with a Sugar. Glad it was explained by Lauren. I'm wondering if this Sugar acted alone or had no idea what would happen? Weird. 

I hated Konstintine from the start. Maggie is a smart woman, I don't get this whole thing? What is wrong with her? This guy is a pig and I'm hoping Theresa will tell the truth before this horrible wedding.

Honestly, I think both Anna and Laura are going crazy too.  and will Ava ever tell Sonny his pills are the wrong dosage? What is her end game. I think if Sonny is arrested they will find out his meds have been messed with and let him go.  And why is everyone protecting Cyrus all of a sudden? WTF?  Well, now Nina knows Ava has her own agenda.  Will anyone notice Sonny isn't right? And Joss is really getting on my nerves. If Dex wants to be a cop, so what? He should have realized working for Sonny and knowing his business and then becoming a cop might get him in trouble. I'm so glad Carly got her hotel back.

I'm hoping Brooklyn and Chases's wedding happens without drama, but I doubt it. Gregory looks like he's getting worse and I feel so badly for him.  And will Anna ever realize Valentine is the bad guy? She talks about allowing Sonny leeway what will she do about Valentin?

Have a good weekend. It's pouring here. My brother is in Tulume Mexico on a yoga retreat lucky him.

Why did tptb have to ruin Ava and Nina's friendship? What a bummer, but I guess it is a good thing that Nina's eyes are opened a little because Ava is out for Ava only! Some people never change. Unlike Sonny who is pretty much off his meds cause his meds dose is so low so going around town shouting at people that he used to love like Carly. While Ava sits back and watches....just like Morgan! Disgusting. Only Joss is the one who kinda sees Ava for what she is doing but she needs to speak up more about it. 

And this Sugar storyline, wow! It is soooooo interesting, I am invested. I know you wanted Sheila gone but she is just so darn good at playing people you have to hate! But when Steffy finds out, well I mean all of the Forrestors, their heads are gonna be a rollin.  But they can't be too surprised. I mean come on, she cut her own freakin toe off so people would think she got killed by a bear. :mellow:

Was glad Lauren told Deacon about Sugar since I had no idea about her?  I just want the whole Zende, Luna and RJ story to move on.  It's too much and they keep saying the same stuff over and over again. Glad Brooke advised RJ some things.  How can these people work together on Hope's line? Good luck.

Well, Krissy can see Ava is not helping Sonny. We shall see if anyone will actually do something about Sonny. Still not sure Dex joining the police is a good idea.  Every cop needs backup but it doesn' t look like any of those cops will have his back and if Anna is trying to get him to flip on Sonny not liking it at all. Why is everyone defending Cyrus? This is getting out of hand now.

Maggie marrying Konstintine on Days is making me scream. This is so damn stupid. Maggie knows Victor didn't like him and they were enemies, so why is she doing this? Eventually Konstintine is going to use the card on John and probably want him to kill Maggie to get her money. HOpefully, him doing this shit will end him. I want Clyde done too. These guys have stayed too long. Not sure if Leo is going to tell EJ about Jude being Nicole's baby, but I doubt EJ will tell NIcole especially is it's not his baby and Eric's. I hope this is done by summer because Ari (Niciole) will be gone by then. I know a new Gabi is coming on too.

I can tell GH is different due to the new writers. I just hope none of these stories stay too long. And don't get me started on Sam.

Omg, Everett was acting soooooo weird yesterday! The theory is maybe he is not a twin but has DID or slit personalities. They are doing theat same storyline right now on Y&R, it is a popular storyline to do lol! Stephanie was like WTF is wrong with him?! 

And I don't think thing with Luna will blow over until her forgives Zende, but who knows how long that will take. But seeing Luna cry for months is beyond boring now. She needs happy mints now! :lol:

I like how they are writing Jason and I absolutely loved how he told Joss that he would make sure to protect Dex for her, he always goes above and beyond. What a guy! and it was very sad seeing that scene with Gregory....some people are still hoping for a misdiagnosis but I just don't know.

I'm hoping that Jason figures out Sonny is not right and maybe thinking about his bi polar. I don't like what Ava is doing. She did this to Morgan and he died because she messed with his meds. Would she do the same thing to Sonny? I hope not.

well, we all know Sheila is alive now, so hopefully they will find her soon. Tired of this story too. Yeah, hopefully Luna will stop crying. I think her and RJ can be okay, but can they all work with Zende. They better tell Hope.

Well, if Dex becomes a cop I'm not sure the other cops would have his back. He better be careful. I still say Anna will want him to turn on Sonny. Eventually, when they all find out about his meds, he will probably go to a mental hospital and get better and get out of jail free card again. I was thinking of you yesterday when Gregory had his health issues. So sad. I really like this character, but since he has ALS and there's no cure, I guess he'll be going soon. I hope you are okay with seeing this story.

Yeah, on Days they are saying Everett/Bobby has a split personality. I guess that would make sense, but maybe he's just crazy. That would be funny since the other character he played was nuts too.  I guss we'll see. I just hope Maggie doesn't marry Konstintine. So sick of him. And now he has the card and will control John. Tired of this old story too. And Theresa better tell the truth. I guess they will find LI's killer since Gabi is coming back, but with a different actress.