• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fake, tired of these photoshops.

Fake? :huh::lol:

If it's fake, then which new picture of Axl did he pull it from? :rolleyes:

I think he was kidding dude. ;)

I didn't look at the name of the poster before I quoted him. :rolleyes::D

Anyway - there were a few people in the topic that said it, and meant it -- so my post can go out to them.

He's so much different than wee skinny Axl of yesteryear. I'm serious though, he must have spent the last few years in the gym making himself completely fit for a tour or whatever because he has filled out intesley. He has a thick neck and his shoulders are a lot broader than they used to be.

Pump those Guns Axl! (No pun intended but it worked out nicely). :D

Yea, noticed that too. He looks awsome! rock3

Guest RonMexico82

It would be cool to see Axl playing poker in the Sopranos or hanging out at Tony's Bada Bing strip club. Or even just kicking the shit out of some guy. rock2

Dont have time to read if its been posted, but on HBO they just showed a split second shot of Axl at the sopranos party. Sweet. Gotta go watch now...

EDIT:

Before the episode premeir, they did a segment on the party, and there was a panning shot which showed axl for a split second. Some of the other celebs gave interviews about what they thought of the show, but none from Captain Willy. It was cool to see him in motion though, after these few years...

Edited by jah772

I'm surprised we only have one picture of Axl at the event. On t.v. i could see that a lot of flashes all over him. So the photographers (or paparazzis) took a lot of pics of him at that moment

Pictures will leak....as does everything.