Black Sabbath

The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

8 hours ago, Lio said:

He wore it in Berlin too.

Yep he did. I am still searching for this one. Just wonder whether it's the same brand Axl has been wearing during this tour.

I just had to make my own. Couldn’t find it. Another person on Instagram was gracious enough to send me the image so I could make my own T-shirt.  

Hi! Yesterday I was at the concert in Florence and I saw Axl wearing a t-shirt with the Joker spanking Harley Quinn, who laid on his lap. I don't remember during which song, but maybe he wore it during other concerts too? 

14 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Here are the high top sneakers axl wears if anyone’s interested. 

http://www.ahappycrayon.com/giuseppe-zanotti-men-leather-high-top-sneakers-in-black-and-white-p-1755.html

On sale for $240 instead of $720 :lol: and I actually buy shoes all the time over $200. I won't for these though.

14 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Maybe you’re right. But I’d buy the fakes and save some money :shrugs:

they may all be real but it's just that everything seems to be from 2016, so, you know, pretty dated by fashion industry standard.  or maybe they're fake, idk lol. 

22 minutes ago, there is no dana only zool said:

they may all be real but it's just that everything seems to be from 2016, so, you know, pretty dated by fashion industry standard.  or maybe they're fake, idk lol. 

Lol ya. Cool shoes nonetheless. I’ll be grabbing a pair. 

Does anybody know where I can find these kind of socks? Axl has been always using very wide socks that seem very very comfy, and that's something I totally need for my feet considering some problems i do have
35645323_2065513813717519_68502420298724

0eeab7e4-23ea-4a5a-be2a-fa5738fb20d4.jpg

On 26/06/2018 at 12:47 PM, MattleyCrue said:

Any one with any luck finding the half gun half face shirt he wore during Better/Estranged/LALD?

Nothing... =/

1 hour ago, Frank The Fixer said:

Great page! Unfortunately, it looks like some of these shirts are discontinued. I would buy a couple right now if Society6 still sold them.

You can find a lot of those arts in good quality on Google images and Pinterest. You can make your own!

1 hour ago, Marcelo Mota said:

You can find a lot of those arts in good quality on Google images and Pinterest. You can make your own!

Thanks. I have been looking for this one, if you see anywhere please let me know. 

x354-q80.jpg