[FALSE] Orianthi Panagaris joins GNR

I heard she & Richie and even Alec John Such (or whatever his name was) are joining Axl/TB's band.

Will David Bryan jump ship as well? I feel Gn'R could use a third keyboard player on stage.
LOL. Yeah- that rumor is way on the DL though. Also Richies replacement (Phil X) is going to join up to go along with all of Axl's other guitarist just to play Slash's parts.

How does this rumor hold any merit????

Apparently, Ron confirmed that he's out of GNR to some forum members at GNRLA(they are legit). Origami is pretty much confirmed too by the media here.

I really hope this is a Nick Sterling move all over again.

Edited by Russel Nash

Apparently, Ron confirmed that he's out of GNR to some forum members at GNRLA(they are legit). Origami is pretty much confirmed too by the media here.

Confirmed by who? No one is confirmed anything here

• Like 1

Confirmed by who? No one is confirmed anything here

Ron by himself, they have caps n everything. Origami by specialized media here in SA.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I think it's brilliant news if true!

A girl in GNR

Wonder if she'll make more history than Tracy and Roberta?

• Like 1

Orianthe is good, but if I played with that much gain and compression I would sound good too. Until I hear her play with and Angus Young or even Slash style rig I will be unsold. Her mentor is Steve Vai. She lacks some balls in her playing. She is very good though.